bikeslut

I need shade

The Tighten Ups sax player, Topher Dub, is getting married on Saturday... I am playing some legit stuff (classical stuff) before the ceremony and for the ceremony, and the Tighten Ups are playing the reception.

Does anybody have two 10 foot "easy-ups" I can borrow or rent? Our band has a 6 person wide lineup, with some being wider than others.

I would PREFER two identical easy-ups for obvious reasons, but if I have to have two different shades of white, I'll deal with it

I can pick up before Saturday, and return Sunday.

PM or text if you can help me out

I for one, am encouraged that Sax players get married.

Good luck with EZ-Up.

I got one to offer up Bob. Excellent Shape, White, 10X10' at least. I'm working in Alpine this week, and can bring it down before Sat. Let me know where you want to hook up.

I got one to offer up Bob. Excellent Shape, White, 10X10' at least. I'm working in Alpine this week, and can bring it down before Sat. Let me know where you want to hook up.

cool- I'll take it

I can either PM you my address or pick it up at your place some other day after 6... whichever works best for you

I have a crapload of them Bob, 10 by 20's even but its a bit of a haul up here to Vista for ya

I have a crapload of them Bob, 10 by 20's even but its a bit of a haul up here to Vista for ya

The event is in Bonsall... I'll see if Bob's matches mine pretty well, then let you know

1 dark green 10 x 10 avail.

But Tracy's crapload sounds so much nicer for a wedding.......

The event is in Bonsall... I'll see if Bob's matches mine pretty well, then let you know

Its right on the way then. There stored right by the back road (don't go there trophy) out of Vista on the way to Bonsall

I got a green carpet and a blue tux I can lend BoB!! :coolio:/>

You guys always come through :sarcastic:

...uh...what size tux?

Sounds like you have some good offers, but I'll chime in too...

I've got 3 or 4 white pop ups available for use that are stored at the Fallbrook airport. I can bring

them down to Bonsall Saturday morning (I live 1 mile from airport and not much further down the road to Bonsall)

and pick them back up when you are done on Saturday. Least I can do for you showing me around on one of the

noob rides a while back! :-)

Here are links to pictures of two of them at an airport event so you can see how they look:

DSC_1013.jpg

DSC_1081.jpg

Steve

PS -- don't use this part often, but I think for at least two of them we have the extra 'sides' that can be attached to block

sun/wind/view of junk behind the pop up.