xr650lnoob

Sat Corral Canyon 6am ready to ride

Late post, but thought I'd get it out here for a head's up in case someone checks in late tonight or early tomorrow before the ride...

I organized a group of 5 tonight. We are going to stage at the crossroads around 6, probably riding by 6:30. Up Kernan and then tool around Corral. No set route, but likely start with 1, 2, 6. Then probably make our way to Ranger as well.

We'll keep an eye out for the rest of you and hopefully reduce the risk of any surprises.

Safe Rides!

Chad

Looks like it's turning out to be a SDAR rally.

that sucks! up 7 and 3a, thats pretty much the dumbest. and uphill on the new jeep trail but probably no one wants to do that.

Andy and I rode 7 down on Friday - I thought it sucked bad enough that way. The thought of "you don't want to have to ride back up this" kept me going. Looked like water was about the only thing that had been through that trail in some time.

alan, we were planning on doing the usual ride when you showed up. you should come out if you can.

Yeah, sorry but stuff came up that I need to do instead of riding. You know life getting in the way of having fun. Oh well... next time maybe.