PastaPilot

Two Weeks Notice

Sorry no pics or information on the hottie wife. You'll just have to take my word on it, she was real easy on the eyes. :blink:

Next time I'll take one or find some ESPN pics of the babe in question.

I have yet to fly one of those noisy Piaggios into or out of CRQ. I have my fingers crossed and hopefully it'll happen soon.

What's snowaviation?

What's snowaviation?

It's a name I made up to put on my AmericanExpress Corporate card, I'm a pilot and my last name is Snow. Real clever eh?

I work at SoCal Approach.

Ed

Dang that's slick of you. Glad to have you here. And the piaggio is by far the quitest corporate size aircraft to fly in. Blame the props and the prop anti-ice system (aka, exhaust) for the noise outside, but I rarely hear any of it from my seat.

Hope to ride with you soon,

Jon

Hey, I'm building a Quickie Q200 in my garage with a BMW R1200GS motor on it...let's race ;) I expect to get a cruise of about 180mph out of 100hp dualsport motor, and hey, I can live with 3-4gph fuel burn if I'm payin' for it....but if you have a spare seat.... ;)

I flew up to Long Beach at the Toyota terminal and we parked our ghetto Cherokee next to Ferrari's Piaggio, very nice indeed. They rolled out the red carpet for us, we didn't know whether to get out of the plane or not, thought they must've seen another plane somewhere ;)

1044672.jpg

1291276.jpg

This is likely the plane you saw Cam and is also an Avantair plane. It is the only Avanti licensed by Ferrari to wear the actual Ferrari red paint, Scuderia Ferrari crests and prancing pony. Ferrari is majority owner of Piaggio and Pierro Ferrari chairs the board of directors. I have yet to meet him.

My college had a Q200 as an A&P trainer. I always thought it was rediculous looking but performance speaks volumes, so I ended up liking it.

I feel like I may have left you hanging. Are you still interested in finishing the Private Pilot cert. I had a bunch of renewals I had to do for my CFI, but I'm back in action now.

Jon

I'll be flying into Palomar airport at 3PM tomorrow April 3rd. We'll be parking at Western Flight Center.

I'll be looking for Snow and if anybody wants to come out and say hi. Feel free to stop in.

More news from the Johnny Damon family. His smokin' hot wife is in the 2008 SI swimsuit issue.

08_michelle-damon_behind_07.jpg

08_michelle-damon_04.jpg

Wish I could have made it over there.

I work just across the road at Palomar Airport Rd and El Camino Real.

I watch planes take off and land from my office all the time and sometimes bring in my ham radio with aircraft band and listen to the air traffic.

Daryl

I made it over there,it was awesome hondapilot leads a exciting life wether he is flying on the bike or piloting,thanks for the tour inside and out of the plane.