Sign in to follow this  
carguy

Street ride

Well I guess there are not alot of street riders amungst us.

Missed a perfect ride!

Started out Paul, Schwinn & yours truly

Nice cruze to Idyllwild for breakfast.

NightRide001.jpg

Then toyed around through Hemet, Temecula and headed for the coast.

We ended up at a cool Woody car show

NightRide006.jpg

Some very nice cars. :D

NightRide008.jpg

Then off to Kraken, Bikes everywhere, awesome Live music.

Had to cut and head east.

Got home with somewhere around 300+ miles from casa carguy. Need some minor electrical repairs.

Did someone sleep in?

encinitas is always a nice destination! I would of met your for lunch if you would of let me know.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Were are the pictures from the Kraken.

I would have met you guys there. I was riding the coast today and surfing. We would have looked good riding together, me in sandals, bathingsuit, no shirt, on my baggar dirt bike with surfboard. :D:D:P

I planned to hit the pavement with the trusty 550, but was barely done hitting the mattress :D when it was time for me to launch the little four-in-line out the garage. Later, I dragged my lazy buns over to McCain Valley and test-rode my new Dunlop tires for the first time on my TE. After playing with the air pressure a bit, I found that both tires performed smoothly on roads, the rear 606 sucked in the sand and both the front 908 and rear soaked up impact well enough to improve performance in rocky sections. The poor lil' street bike still needs to get out and play, though :D Sorry I missed the ride, sounds like it was fun, and I haven't had a chance to ride with Schwinn yet. I don't remember Paul from a ride either.

Great ride with good people,wished more of our group had more time to ride, we left santa ysabel at 8:15 am went around warner springs up 371 left on 74 brekfast at the kettle,in Idylwild, down the 74 west side just before getting too close to hemit we made a left on 4th right on stetson left on state which turns into sage south 79 west pechanga pkwy south pala rd west to oceanside and called HAMMER once we hit the beach but no answer(probably surfing) so we cruzed on by his house to moonlight beach for the annual woody festival then down to the Kraken in Cardiff for the annual Hells Angels meet and greet, my friends band hell bound steel was playing and they were ripping HBS is also a chopper shop up in Riverside. Lets all hope and pray our friends houses are all OK from the fires we are having, whats with the stupid illegal camp fires?.

then down to the Kraken in Cardiff for the annual Hells Angels meet and greet, my friends band hell bound steel was playing.

Lets all hope and pray our friends houses are all OK from the fires we are having, whats with the stupid illegal camp fires?.

Fun ride and good tips from a MSF Instructor. Would have tagged-along to the beach but Schwinn's friends scare me (so does Schwinn) :D . Anyway had to get back in time to evacuate. Firefighters did a great job and my place was never threatened.

I probably should have joined you too. The race boat craed the gearbox during the Saturday afternoon test run. Lots of teams offered to seel us a tranny (for $60,000 :D ) but it would have been a nightmare to match-up so we never raced :D

Please post another street ride and I'll bum a bike to join y'all :D

I'd be up for a Sunday ride, as well... Take the V strom, and unsquare the tires. 60 mile daily commute on I-8 tends to do that. On short days (less than 10 hours) I take the Crest exit home... allows me to trim the chicken strips

So... Sundays, I'm in.