Sign in to follow this  
DigDug

Okay.. Who is going to be the first SDAR'er?

It mentioned a metal tank on the website, I imagine a few other goodies add up to the extra pounds. The exhaust looks interesting. I also like the WR250X supermoto, wish they offered 450 models because then I might be in line for one.

It mentioned a metal tank on the website, I imagine a few other goodies add up to the extra pounds. The exhaust looks interesting. I also like the WR250X supermoto, wish they offered 450 models because then I might be in line for one.

True - but it's a step in the right direction for sure. With the FI, you've got a fuel pump and all the other goodies. The real question is, how much can you shed - I mean if you were into doing that kind of stuff...

:mega_shok:

Ugh... this is a bummer too:

Electric start only: Leaving off the kickstarter keeps it light and simple.

Those weight numbers are surprising considering "street legal" KTM's are ~250lbs......wonder how much of the add'l weight is due to the switch to fuel injection?

Regardless, I'd like to ride one.....

Those weight numbers are surprising considering "street legal" KTM's are ~250lbs......wonder how much of the add'l weight is due to the switch to fuel injection?

Regardless, I'd like to ride one.....

Fuel Injected and only 227lbs.......where's the street legal version :hysteric:

Pretty much anywhere but Kaliforniastan... :mega_shok:

I'd destroy that thing with the miles I put on a bike and the things I try and ride over. Heck, that bike would beat the living crap out of you on some of those rocky trails we ride.

That muffler probably weighs 30 pounds all by itself! :hysteric:

And don't forget that Husqvarna makes a 239 pound 250 that would probably stomp that bike into the ground on at least a couple of different points. :mega_shok:

I like the styling (since blue is my color), fuel injected, six speeds. Don't like the weight. The price is up there, specially how jap dealers like to charge a lot for prep fees. Being 250 four stroke, I wonder about the power, taking into consideration the weight. I would not buy one myself right now, but it's nice there are more options coming. Honda came up with a street legal CRF230, I wonder why they don't do that to the CRF250X or CRF450X... It does look nice! :mega_shok: