RobATK94

Thurs 04/02 north county morning ride

Anyone free to ride? Planning on roaming around somewhere in north/east county. Not sure where to just yet. I'm free all morning. Might just pick a route from dualsportmaps and go, but if anyone has anything else in mind I am down.

Anyone free to ride? Planning on roaming around somewhere in north/east county. Not sure where to just yet. I'm free all morning. Might just pick a route from dualsportmaps and go, but if anyone has anything else in mind I am down.

Damnit, the one day this week I actually have to be somewhere... have fun.

I got that stupid work thing going on that day, otherwise I'd be there.

Thanks for help yesterday, Jacket made for a comfortable commute this am. :D/> The speed trap however, didn't. :angry:/>

Crap, i meant 5/2. This upcoming Thursday. Gotta get my riding fix in the next 2 weeks or so. After that I am on standby for my first kid to make his appearance. Than I will be a bit busy prepping the new riding buddy.....lol