Metal Twister

Full Moon Saturday Sept. 29--- What Ya Think?

Hey guys I have my little one that night and I am a Soccer daddymom, (which I really enjoy), and I really liked the ride the other night, parts were faster than others but my racing days are done so it is all cool, I for one would feel more comfortable if I could kick in for the food, you know if we went to Plaster city I could take my towable Taj Mahal and the kid too. Maybe get someone to watch her sleep while I ride, hummmm, anyway thanks for the fun the other night sorry I bailed but felt it was a good time to quit. SeeYa

It was great talking to you the other night! We will come up with something that works for ya, and get ya riding with us some how. Lot of good people with great ideas watching, now if we can get them to stop lurking and start posting. LOL were working on that problem right now. I was wondering why you hung the u turn the other night. I figured you were done. Thanks for the post and see ya soon.

I would like to be in on this one if you will have me. I would also like to contribute with setting it up as far as pitching in some duckets for food and whatever else is needed.

I have had so many good times here riding with you all that it just does not matter to me what kind of bike someone rides, what the skill level of other riders is, how fast the pace is or how many people are in the group when I ride. I like to ride it all, technical, smooth, pavement, whatever as long as it is with good company.

Allot of you are much better at riding than I am and I always seem to learn something new when I get out with you all.

I enjoy our rides because the people are great and they are always good (courteous, respectful and kind) to each other.

So with that being said I am standing by to lend a hand to help with an upcoming adventure.

Let me know how I can assist. :unsure:

Aaron

OK--- there is a night ride conspiracy... I have one gig a month... and have had to miss all 3 night rides because I have gigs... Is somebody trying to keep me away? :unsure:

I play well with others, and wait for everybody (or at least apologize that somebody has to wait for me)...

Sep 29th I have a gig in OB... dang it

OK--- there is a night ride conspiracy... I have one gig a month... and have had to miss all 3 night rides because I have gigs... Is somebody trying to keep me away? :unsure:

I play well with others, and wait for everybody (or at least apologize that somebody has to wait for me)...

OOOH the life of a rock star, keep posting those gig times, I would like to go to one sometime.

You got too many gigs :blink: Just put in a pre-recorded set and a life sized cut out of yourself and go riding!

I could whip up some side dishes. I can make a mean (and by that I mean tastey) tater salad or pasta salad to go with our dinner stop.

Thanks Chief, Ride Orange's instincts were right on as far as this post goes. Its toast! It went south real quick here, largely due to my quickened anger. I apologize for that. I am in the process of contacting the mod of this section to have it removed from all of our sight. I to, and many others feel about this forum as strongly as you. And the commitment to change for the better is proof of that. We will get out this weekend and do some more poking around for another night trek. Ive got an idea for a route that in my opinion would be awesome. You Know, one of those Secret trails only us old native San Diegans know about. It might be time to share it with our close night time rider friends, We will see. And yes its legal! I will repost this thread in a couple of days after we are sure things have calmed a bit. Thanks for the cool words, you and everybody here are welcome with me anytime night or day and at what ever pace is approprate! Thanks again, Bob

This whole potluck idea sounds good and cheap on the pocket book. Only works if we meet for break were we park cuz dirt dames tater salad and my brownies aint gonna keep while riding. kinda like park ride out come back to cars and ride out again.

This whole potluck idea sounds good and cheap on the pocket book. Only works if we meet for break were we park cuz dirt dames tater salad and my brownies aint gonna keep while riding. kinda like park ride out come back to cars and ride out again.

Or meet early, Eat,Eat,Eat, ride, ride, ride, and never come back?

Will there be a oh ---- I'm riding at night group for us riders that cant see like an owl ??? :blink::blink::blink:

Thats the reason for riding under the full moon! Shoot, you dont even need a light. :rolleyes:Tween you and me thats Ride Orange's seceret, He can see the mice while the moon is full, if its not, he cant see squat and you better make sure he's not behind you or he will take you out! Where have you been? Got that shifter taped up yet?

Ask dirt dame about the night ride. its a cake walk. Be one with the force and its all good.

Hey Twister, I should bring a new shifter for this one. I have been riding solo a bunch but this looks like fun. How can I help out ?

Hey Twister, I should bring a new shifter for this one. I have been riding solo a bunch but this looks like fun. How can I help out ?

Be prepaired with your bike, that means 2 shifters and a tube of J.B. Kwik for you! Bring your willingness to try, like the last ride, and third EXPECT to have one of the most awesome nights that you can have on a motorcycle. Its alot of fun. So are you in?

I've been looking high and low for the Night Ride III thread and can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anybody know where it went? Is anybody still riding this Sat? Is this thing on?

I thought this thread pooped out and was restarted and then pooped out again due to fires and trail closures :cray: :cray: :cray:

Yes there was discussion of calling off the ride because of fires and this particular thread got too far off topic so another thread was started. Where is the new thread?

Yes there was discussion of calling off the ride because of fires and this particular thread got too far off topic so another thread was started. Where is the new thread?

Heck if I know :cray: I can't find it either :cray:

September 29th, my band will be playing Club 710 in Pacific beach, from 7ish til 9ish... We start as soon as the Oklahoma Sooner game is over.

THIS IS A HIJACK

I'd still like to go on a night ride some time

You might as well highjack it. We don't have anything going on it anyway and the other whole thread has been mysteriously highjacked and buried in a vault somewhere out in the Sonoran desert without a ransom, never to be seen again :cray: