JRNewmann

New DRZ rider, ready to ride!

Hey everyone, my name is Justin and I am new to this group and this forum, but not to riding! I love everything about riding motorcycles (just like everyone else here) and am really looking forward to participating in rides and events with the group. Like the title says, I ride a DR-Z, more specifically an '04 S edition. I am a seventeen year old high school student, but I've been riding since I was 6, under the watchful eye of my Dad, Jeff. He also rides a DR-Z 400S and is excited to get in on some riding action as much as I am. We have gone on all kinds of rides all over the county together, but we are looking to ride with more people, and new people, so expect to see me posting in threads even if I don't know anyone there.

Here is a picture of my Dad and our bikes off of Culp Valley Road last weekend (1/20/2013)

VHpGJEr.jpg

We love dual-sporting and hope to get to know as many of you as possible in the near future.

Thanks,

Justin

Welcome to the group. Its nice to see that my son Brad is no longer the youngest rider (he just turned 18). Jump in on a few rides and join the desert dash in a few weeks. Very, very easy to meet nice people on this site.

Hello Nnnnewmann!

Lots of rides going on, lots of guys on DRZs, and lots of different ages-

Post up, contribute, and join in

welcome drz neub,i am a little more north than most but hope we can also ride together

Welcome, have fun, its great that you have a dad that has taught, and let you ride at a early age.