Sign in to follow this  
carguy

Hidden Trails Ride

It will be a bit chilly but should be clear ski's. I would be up for it. Uncle Champ is iffy. Brads Husky may be up hopefully by then.

It will be a bit chilly but should be clear ski's. I would be up for it. Uncle Champ is iffy. Brads Husky may be up hopefully by then.

39 degrees for a HIGH!, I don't know

Hey, I have ridden out there while it was snowing before. A lot of it is low speed riding, so it won't be as cold as you think! About three years ago, I posted up a New Years eve day ride and it was 35 degrees during the day. There were close to a dozen riders out and I don't remember any of them getting too cold. :lol:

mimi were you the one who got i thought was filming me go up that little snow hill of doom?

if you did im bummed cause i wanna see haha

mimi were you the one who got i thought was filming me go up that little snow hill of doom?

I just had a regular camera that I was using in a picture mode. I didn't get the shot that you are referring to, and I'm bummed that I lost my camera (and my gloves) and all the pictures that I did get. :(

I just had a regular camera that I was using in a picture mode. I didn't get the shot that you are referring to, and I'm bummed that I lost my camera (and my gloves) and all the pictures that I did get. :(/>

yea i know how much it sucks losing a camera on a trip.

also know what its like losing a lot of memories(photos) on the computer.