Couldn't make Campo this morning so I'm planning a ride in the Otay area early afternoon insead, on the klr. headsup though I'm a new newb and have no idea where I'm going :rolleyes:/>

if anyone wants to join (and lead..) that's cool, if not my plan is to go down the 94 to OtayTT and go from there.

If I'm able to find trails taking me there I'd like to go to Tecate on dirt, then back on the 94 (or on dirt..), but I might just stay around otay and play around.

Open to lead. I haven't found dirt to Tecate but possibly can drop us onto 94 at Barrett Junction depending on BP cooperation.

My house is 12 miles from the entry to Otay TT. Meet here...... 1 PM...?

PM sent with address and phone #.

Open to lead. I haven't found dirt to Tecate but possibly can drop us onto 94 at Barrett Junction depending on BP cooperation.

My house is 12 miles from the entry to Otay TT. Meet here...... 1 PM...?

PM sent with address and phone #.

awesome.

This is Kato's ride but I'm open to a small group if he is.

You call it, Kato.

the more the merrier

but hey you're leading + I'm a newb, all calls are yours eheh

Perfect day for Otay. I am in. I am not sure of the meet up location. I will ride over.

I dont know any of you but was planning on riding out here in the Otay area myself. I know a few spots around the area though. If its fine I would love to join.

just got home too, goodtimes

I crashed trying to follow you on the way back up Beezzz (I heard it was somehow graceful though) hard to go a lil fast and keep the front wheel in front of the bike on those gravels. no prob though, i didnt get a scratch and the old klr is fine too.

well, learned nOOb lesson #283: ride at your own pace, don't try to "keep up with your friends".

what a beautiful area, looking forward to more lessons

Nice to meet you Kato. I waited at the RV park for 10 minutes and assumed you all went out through Chula Vista with 'eric'. Did anyone go out through Thousand Trails Pio Pico?

Nice to meet you Kato. I waited at the RV park for 10 minutes and assumed you all went out through Chula Vista with 'eric'. Did anyone go out through Thousand Trails Pio Pico?

Yeah- I was suprised you didn't wait for us after Kato's fall.

Not to worry- we were both ok, though.

Generally, group leaders will wait at various stopping points (intersections, etc) to be sure others in the group are OK.

just got home too, goodtimes

Kato, you did great on those marbley roads and street tires.

Well done, monsieur!

Kato, you did great on those marbley roads and street tires.

Well done, monsieur!

in a way i m glad i fell on the way up because that calmed me down so i took the downhill more easy (falling on the downhill could have been less gracious).

merci for the good tips on the trail!