I've never been, could use a tour guide/riding partner.

I could go somewhere else, this is part of a new years resolution to ride more. It isn't inconceivable that I could match my 2012 hours in one ride.

Looking for single track non plated, this is for the 250.

I'll show you around. You will need an Adventure Pass ($5) to park your truck, available at Pine Valley Store.

How about staging at the Pine Valley cul-de-sac, you could get your pass right by there.

So the cul-de-sac at 9? or 4 corners about 10ish?

Either spot sounds good, since I have never been. If I am reading the map correctly, the Pine Valley cul de sac is across the highway from the Pine Valley store, and I don't have an adventure pass. I will aim to be there around 9, hopefully traffic is light tomorrow.

Now to go get the bike ready, it has been sitting for a while.

Matt, glad to hear the new Matt 2013 commitment! let's turn some wheel man!! see ya soon, make sure you guys get out onto the ranger trail and off the dirt roads. prolly best to start up in the park pv is a dirt road ride into corral. have fun. and get out with the crew. RN

Can you say Idaho Qualifier.........(for fun only)

isde/cj- I am 99% in for this ride, but will meet at 4 corners.

i'll probably get there 9 ish and run a couple of trails before you guys make it up that far

Based on the recommendations, we will stage at 4 corners, hoping I have that figured out properly. I will PM my cell...

Hey BS I just want to say thanks again, I was riding out of Picacho on the looong dirt road and was weighting the front wheel like you showed me by sticking my leg way up there , woo hooo what a difference.

Also so as not to hijack the thread to bad I'll be around in the am if you guys need anything up there in the rocks.

Uncle C

what time?

Heh heh. I am shooting for leaving Carlsbad by 7, between the g-maps estimate and a couple of stops, and traffic not being too bad, I should get there somewhere around 9. If we are riding by 10, I will be plenty happy.

BTW, the bike fired up, in spite of not having been run since May. This used to be so easy.