just throwing this out there since some people had said they wanted to try desert racing. I'm going to do the team race with SDlineman. The team races are a lot of fun and not too tiring for the newbs.

Brad and Jeff glad to see you are participating not spectating, be safe out there and have fun. RN

http://amad38.com/RaceFlyers/2012_CC_%20Flyer.pdf

I will be out there, meeting up with a d38 member to get some info. Always wanted to try but have some questions...I will be taking some pictures though when I am there. What number is on the bike so that I can look you up?

I will use whatever number Jeff has, dont have any numbers at the moment. My wifes bike says 32L.

I will look for it, heading out Saturday...see if I can stop and say hi. Will be in a white 00 f150 and a red honda trx400 atv. Just spectating and getting info, want to give it a shot next year.

Hey rydethis, I'm 9v, I'll be there for both races, and in the Top Notch pits in between if you want to come by and say hi.

Jeff

i'll be out there tomorrow or Sat morning too. my wife got a partner for the race as well. we will be out there on our 2Ts, small toyhauler and silver dodge. I will put some 9V pie plates on my bike.

--brad

Didn't get a chance to meet you Jeff but I am sure you saw me at checkpoint #2 I was there all day Sunday.

Nice meeting you Brad and Briana ( hope I spelt that correct ) Didn't get to hang out much but got some great tips on bikes from you !!!