Bryan

Another new guy

Hey guys,

I'm new to offroad but have been street riding for 20+ years (off and on). I'm in north county and ride an Orange Triumph Tiger 800XC

Bryan

post-15106-060815900 1350607568_thumb.jp

Sweeet! Welcome Aboard. It's a great group of people to get to know.

Cheers,

-Bob Graham

Welcome! Feel feel to join us this weekend - if your not set up to camp you can ride the ride either or both days and head home. This ride has easy options and very good for newer guys on bigger bikes.

Hi :bye:

I'm in North County... Escondido. I ride mostly street, tried dirt once - total nOob :blink: - and I'm still recovering LOL -Ouch! :upsidedown: Seriously though, the group I road with were awesome peeps and fun to ride with :good: Still a lot of cool peeps on the site that I haven't personally met yet, and looking forward to it.

Welcome :)

I'm in North County too... Escondido. I ride mostly street, tried dirt once - total nOob :blink: - and I'm still recovering LOL -Ouch! :upsidedown: Seriously though, the group I road with were awesome peeps and fun to ride with :good: Still a lot of cool peeps on the site that I haven't personally met yet, and looking forward to it.

Awesome another Tiger 800 XC Woot woot!!

I'm in North County too... Escondido. I ride mostly street, tried dirt once - total nOob :blink: - and I'm still recovering LOL -Ouch! :upsidedown: Seriously though, the group I road with were awesome peeps and fun to ride with :good: Still a lot of cool peeps on the site that I haven't personally met yet, and looking forward to it.

Awesome another Tiger 800 XC Woot woot!!

Nice Bike :coolio:http://www.triumphmotorcycles.com/motorcycles/range/adventure/tiger-800/2012/tiger-800-xc/features

Welcome to SDAR....See you out there on the trails....