KTMrad

The DARK SIDE Deleted & No More Politics or Religion

Good decision. So many other avenues for people to rant about politics. Doesn't have to be here.

Excellent! To celebrate, I'm going riding this weekend!!

Kudos to the moderator for catching the crude, tacky, tastless abuse of the rules.

Just for clarity, what political issues can or should we talk about?

Just Land closure?

Potential land issues like Solar and Thermal energy projects?

Red/Green sticker fund issues?

EPA/CARB issues?

Second Amendment Rights?

Endorse or Denounce politicians that are either for or against the above issues?

Ken

Political issues are all connected. How can we talk about the above issues with out talking politics? That I do not understand.

How can you talk about the high price of fuel in Kalifornia without mentioning the government rules and regulations put in by politicians that add to the price in the Peoples Republic.

Why can I license a 2 stroke in Texas or Arizona but not California? How can I talk about it without mentioning politics?

Just for clarity, what political issues can or should we talk about?

Just Land closure?

Potential land issues like Solar and Thermal energy projects?

Red/Green sticker fund issues?

EPA/CARB issues?

Second Amendment Rights?

Endorse or Denounce politicians that are either for or against the above issues?

Ken

Political issues are all connected. How can we talk about the above issues with out talking politics? That I do not understand.

How can you talk about the high price of fuel in Kalifornia without mentioning the government rules and regulations put in by politicians that add to the price in the Peoples Republic.

Why can I license a 2 stroke in Texas or Arizona but not California? How can I talk about it without mentioning politics?

Roger, we mentioned before...discussion of issues related to motorcycling and our sport, even if they're related to politics, is OK....and use common sense.

Pretty much, no political debates, etc.