KTMrad

10th Annual Anza Borrego Desert Dash Dualsport Ride

GPS downloads are available the day of the ride during registration on Friday night, Saturday morning and Sunday morning.

Last gas is in Seeley on Saturday.

This is my first year participating in the Desert Dash and I am planning on riding all my gear, including gas, from Temecula (I like the challenge). Oviously I can't carry much extra gas on my bike. I'm concerned about not having enough gas for Sunday's ride. Is there fuel close to the camp ground? I would gladly pay for fuel if anyone has any extra.

This is my first year participating in the Desert Dash and I am planning on riding all my gear, including gas, from Temecula (I like the challenge). Oviously I can't carry much extra gas on my bike. I'm concerned about not having enough gas for Sunday's ride. Is there fuel close to the camp ground? I would gladly pay for fuel if anyone has any extra.

Sent you a pm.

My gas station has 40 gallons in it on my 5th wheel

Sent you a pm.

As did I...I will fill up a couple of cans before I head out, but priority will go to the hardcore guys riding out there with camping gear on bikes; I won't have enough for everybody

The mighty KTM 690 is finally ready for the dash. My kids had it stripped to bare essentials as a supermoto bike. Mirrors back on, pack of tools, roll chart and most important wheels & 18-21 knobbies.

And the Honda CRF 450R is ready for phantom.

post-596-048143900 1361463978_thumb.jpg

post-596-028224100 1361464035_thumb.jpg

SCHWINN: The mighty KTM 690 is finally ready for the dash. My kids had it stripped to bare essentials as a supermoto bike. Mirrors back on, pack of tools, roll chart and most important wheels & 18-21 knobbies.

Hey Schwinn, great pics, don't forget your tutu :party:/>

The mighty KTM 690 is finally ready for the dash. My kids had it stripped to bare essentials as a supermoto bike. Mirrors back on, pack of tools, roll chart and most important wheels & 18-21 knobbies.

Now that truck is the right color :coolio:/>

Now that truck is the right color :coolio:/>/>

What...This ol thing..LOL.1970 2WD Blazer

Blazergarage004_zpsda07060e.jpg

And some more

http://s766.beta.photobucket.com/user/schwinn01/library/Blazer%20Top

THANKS to Spank and Bikeslut!!

I really appreciate your offers! Im very surprised to have responses so fast and with so much eager to help... Thats awesome! Im REALLY looking forward to riding this weekend. I will be leaving as soon as I pick up my roll chart from temecula motorsports tomorrow. I will be riding a 2012 black drz400s with only one duffle bag and a 1 gallon gas can tied to the rear fender (I love being a minimalist).

Cant wait to see everyone out there!!!!

Hoping for some rain from the traction gods!

House up front as usual...stop by for a beer around the warm fire!

See ya'll out there!