mrorange

Countdown Mammoth 300 Self Guided Adventure Bike Tour

I'm probably going to hit the easier "Adventure" ride that weekend. Just the kind of nice, relaxed ride I need after Carguy's BBQ ride :P

Anyone else interested in going along?

I'm probably going to hit the easier "Adventure" ride that weekend. Just the kind of nice, relaxed ride I need after Carguy's BBQ ride :P

What kind of a ride are you going to post :P an air conditioned one, perhaps? I'll go on one of those! :P

Countdown has gone Adventure sort of:

'07 Mammoth 300 flyer

At the bottom the flyer there is information for us dual sporters.

One or both of those Sierra loops would be good to ride in combination with one or two of the Sneakers "free" roll charts/tracks:

Sneakers MC Trails & Maps

The only Sneakers roll chart/GPS track I've used/ridden so far is the Cerro Gordo/Swansea loop which I rode backwards from Swansea to Cerro Gordo......the Burgess Cabin and the Salt Tram are both kinda neat and the scenery at that altitude is spectacular....I haven't taken Jarrett up there yet but plan on doing so sometime this fall.....

Cerro Gordo/Lone Pine pics from 2005

I'm probably going to hit the easier "Adventure" ride that weekend. Just the kind of nice, relaxed ride I need after Carguy's BBQ ride :unsure:

I think I want to give it a go for a little tune up ride prior to desert season, not to mention that it is really nice country up that way.

Cheers

Sandman

Work is kicking my @ss. This sounds like a perfect mini-vacation if I can get the S.O. to go.

Zina

Boyfriend pointed out that because it was 600cc friendly that it might be more slabbing than our DRZs would like. Or more like -- than the riders atop those DRZs would like.

Guest Numbskull

This sounds like a great adventure but are there other routes (single track) I would like to buddy up with some others and hopefully carpool. Who is definitely going? Michael 619 850 2742