KTMrad

Horizons Unlimited Moto Traveller's Meet 2012

LINK HERE

Steve K wants to know if anyone else is going ?

Hmmmm....I might be able to get away for a few days that weekend, and I'd love to meet some of the world travellers up there and get more motivation to start planning future major trips.

Why Come to a Horizons Unlimited Motorcycle Travellers Meeting?

You can meet people who don't think you're crazy for wanting to ride your bike to South America or Africa or across Asia, or even around the world! Admit it, all your 'normal' friends and most of your family fears for your sanity! So, this is your opportunity to meet the people who will encourage you in that craziness, share their experiences and advice on how to do it, and maybe you'll meet them again in Mongolia or Timbuktu!

I went last year. Highy recommend.you will enjoy it.

I so desperately want to go to this. I barely missed them the last time they were in Silverton, CO. Anyone going who might want to carpool? I could ride up but I'll hopefully have sold the big bike by then.

Still trying to figure out if I can go. Might be changing departments at work soon, or off to a new company..... But really would like to get up there for the Thusday - Sunday camping, relaxing, learning, and riding.

I wil be going. Riding my new BMW G650GS Sertao. Bought it is May have put 7000 miles on it and about $4000 in Touratech hardware, need to learn more about this adventure riding.

Pretty cheap Arrive Thursday leave Sunday about $200 includes all meals and camping fees. I will be riding down the coast highway 1 which makes it that much better.

The KTM will be at home resting for Barstow to Vegas. My purpose of going to meeting like this is to get motivate to take off on another long adventure, next time south all the way south.

biggrin.gifpost-14868-098591500 1347854204_thumb.jp