Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

Ride This Weekend -Sunday 8:30 Ramona

New guy Kris from England is back in town, staying in Ramona. Plan on seeing him and doing some riding. If my friend Eric's not working on his 990 forks this weekend, we'll definitely be going riding....not sure which day.

Just back from 7 day sierras camp ride tonight but if you go Sunday I'm in.

Meeting at Packards in Ramona (coffee shop) at 8:30am...will go dirt from Ramona to Mesa Grande, up towards Julian to Eagle Peak, Cedar Creek, Boulder Creek into Pine Valley, to Corral Canyon....ride trails there, then out to Buckman Springs, dirt along Buckman to La Posta, up Mt Laguna on dirt, then Sunrise Hwy to Pine Creek to Deer Park, then pavement to Julian and back down to Mesa Grande, dirt back to Ramona.

Sorry for late notice...wasn't around my computer until tonight.

Niners game at 1 so if I go i will cut to be home by then. Will call you in the AM if not going.

Great ride, I cut out at Majors lunch stop to go home and watch the Niners.

Man those big Ktm's can rocket off the corners on the slab and get it done on the dirt. Thanks Randy and Kris!

Great ride, I cut out at Majors lunch stop to go home and watch the Niners.

Man those big Ktm's can rocket off the corners on the slab and get it done on the dirt. Thanks Randy and Kris!

Arny, Glad you made it out with us ! Great ride, really fun pace all day. Will do a separate write-up with photos soon !

Just got home about 8pm after a couple stops (including seeing you and your wife at Cheers in Ramona).