Sign in to follow this  
Tree

Voters in El Cajon

Many of you know (maybe seen the photos from the offroad night) I am running for City Council in El Cajon. There may be many new members that I haven't a chance to meet yet. I missed this years desert dash as I was between bikes. But, now I have a new KTM in the garge ready to roll once it cools down a bit. I also plan a few rides down in baja each year. I hope to get out and ride a little more once the campaign is over but come November remember to vote for Duane Swainston for El Cajon City Council.

Also, I have a dinner coming up Friday 8/24 at the El Cajon Brewery. If anyone would like to attend, message me and I'll give you the details.

Randy- I hope I'm not out of line with forum rules on the post and If it needs to be deleted feel free.

No Duane, you're fine posting this.

For those of you who live in El Cajon, think about voting for Duane.

Go Duane !

And if anyone wants to see my campaign website there is a link to it in my signature. :coolio:

Getting closer to election time if anyone has contacts to businesses in El Cajon that may want to have some brochures and post up my signs drop me a line. My next fundraising dinner will be Sept 30th if anyone wants to attend let me know.

Bump!

Duane, good luck today!

Spyder

Bump!

Duane, good luck today!

Spyder

X2

Go getum big guy...Hit a home run

P1020371.jpg

Thanks guys. I have put in a lot of work but now its all up to the voters.:coolio: And Thursday off to baja for some chillaxing and dirt riding.