Guest Crusty

James Stewart "Suzuki" wins both moto's again

Guest Crusty

James Stewart looked great ,like he just finished a play ride,while

Ryan Dungey "KTM" looked like he went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson.

4-0 Stewart

Hope he keeps it up, looks like he has a lot left in the tank and is just toying with the slower Ryan Dungey.coolio.gif

Go JS#7

Guest Crusty

troll.jpg

heh.gifheh.gif

Your post is TROLLING!!

Can't wait till next race.

It was awesome to see Stewart ride just fast enough to win yesterday!!

4-0 Stewart

Hope he keeps it up, looks like he has a lot left in the tank and is just toying with the slower Ryan Dungey.coolio.gif

Go JS#7

I REALLY appreciate you posting the results as your TOPIC before I had a chance to watch. eh.gif

BTW - There's a lawn dart in Stewart's future.

Guest Crusty

BTW - There's a lawn dart in Stewart's future.

Maybe when RV.# 2 or CR.# 22 get back.

Sorry,

I learned not to look at the internet till I watch the races.

Craig.

Crusty by now you have to know I'm just messing around with you............I agree it is cool to see James back racing outdoors where he does unbelievable things on a bike. It is either going to be 28-0 or wadded up somewhere and out for the rest of the season. If I were a betting man the odds say go with the latter but we shall see.

Guest Crusty

Crusty by now you have to know I'm just messing around with you............I agree it is cool to see James back racing outdoors where he does unbelievable things on a bike. It is either going to be 28-0 or wadded up somewhere and out for the rest of the season. If I were a betting man the odds say go with the latter but we shall see.

No worries, the races are going to be exciting!!

What fun is it if we all root for the same team and share the same opinion!!

I was happy to see Stewart ride much smarter this weekend, instead of the 1/2 lap lead J.S. stayed close to Dungey

where he could roost him most of the race, whenever Dungey got to close Stewart was able to easily answer back.

Since Dungey rides safe by barely beating him Stewart will be riding safe also.

I feel watching the 2 that Dungey will crash before Stewart because he will have to ride way outside his comfort zone to win.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Craig.

Right on glad you know i was playing. It will be a good outdoors season however it plays out. I think it's crazy how well Ryan is doing on a brand new bike with absolutely no baseline established to work from. Kinda says a few things about how talented all those guys really are. James is still on another planet right now as he usually is when he is comfortable.

Sorry, I learned not to look at the internet till I watch the races.

Craig.

A simple spoiler alert or race results as your header would be nice.

There was old bumber stickers running around that said My 2 favorite teams are Chargers and whom ever is playing against The Raiders

Well in Crusty Hammers case it is my 2 favorite teams are Honda and whom ever is racing against KTM.

He could simply go on about Stewart but has to throw Dungeys name in there.

The NIPPLE TWISTING goes on when he says hey I am looking for a KTM 525 For what??? To throw a Honda motor in it.

Alot of Hotrodders freak out when they see a beautiful Ford 32 Deuce with Chevy engine and running gear.

YODA.jpg

4-0 Stewart

Go JS#7

After some investigative research I found out why he is not talking about Honda. Closest is 9th place. There are 42 other people listed below to talk about.

http://americanmotocrossresults.com/data/2012/02/450_m1_ovr.pdf

Guest Crusty

There was old bumber stickers running around that said My 2 favorite teams are Chargers and whom ever is playing against The Raiders

Well in Crusty Hammers case it is my 2 favorite teams are Honda and whom ever is racing against KTM.

He could simply go on about Stewart but has to throw Dungeys name in there.

The NIPPLE TWISTING goes on when he says hey I am looking for a KTM 525 For what??? To throw a Honda motor in it.

Alot of Hotrodders freak out when they see a beautiful Ford 32 Deuce with Chevy engine and running gear.

YODA.jpg

heh.gifheh.gif Na I like Kawi ,Zuks and Honda.coolio.gif

Na I like Kawi ,Zuks and Honda. Quote..

Thats what I wrote. Read it again. You praise anyone team that is up against KTM.

Your deep rooted hate against KTM will come forth someday.

1. Your Daddy chose a KTM over you as a youngster and left you and your mom.??

2. You were cut off by a KTM rider in the past.

3. You wish you could afford a KTM.

Anybody have 4 thru 10.???

That ---- is just wrong.

What else were we talking about.

Guest Crusty

Na I like Kawi ,Zuks and Honda. Quote..

Thats what I wrote. Read it again. You praise anyone team that is up against KTM.

Your deep rooted hate against KTM will come forth someday.

1. Your Daddy chose a KTM over you as a youngster and left you and your mom.??

2. You were cut off by a KTM rider in the past.

3. You wish you could afford a KTM.

Anybody have 4 thru 10.???

Na,

I used to work and race for a KTM Husky shop in San Clemente.

Competition Cycles, Owned by Jeff Bare, used to be owned by Gary Blandin who also owned Escondido Honda.

Just like the Jap bikes more.

4 in a row for KTM

Plus a nice lead in the championship, still a long way to go however.

And nice how some folks here have finally shut up with knocking KTM/Dungey.

Good call by Hobiee that Stewart would crash out under pressure, would have been nice to see Dungey beat him upright and healthy but riding smart and keeping up the pressure has got the job done so far at least.

This new KTM 450SXF seems to be a nice bike, I'm looking forward to getting the 2013 450XCF off road version of same bike as my new 4 stroke.

YES! Some smack talking about bike brands! Come on Crusty, you gotta have something

to come back with. These are some of my favorite threads. Now we need a Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge debate or a PC vs. Mac argument. I always like the ones on TT about how the center of gravity changes when standing vs. sitting too. So keep it up guys!

Guest Crusty

Stewart may not win the championship, but It is AWESOME watching him ride!

Stewart beat Dungey in 4 motos

Dungey beat an injured Stewart 1 time.coolio.gif

Guest Crusty

Dungey better win one this year before these guys move up!!!

Dungey: fastest lap moto 2: 2:13.296

average lap moto 2: 2:15.551

http://americanmotoc.../450_m2_ind.pdf

TOMAC:fastest lap moto 2: 2:12.722

Average lap moto 2: 2:14.558

Roczen: fastest lap moto 2:2:13.347

Average lap moto 2:2:15.368

http://americanmotoc.../250_m2_ind.pdf

Baggett is fast too: fastest lap moto 2: 2:12.553 (fastest lap in both 250 and 450 moto 2)

What about Barcia? fastest lap moto 2:2:13.812

Guest Crusty

This thread is not about KTM.

but I will not be buying one anytime soon, here is why.

(quote) jayfox911

I thought that we needed another dungey thread.

During the races emig commented on how the ktm factory edition was having problems with other teams but dungeys.

Is that true that other teams are not running the 12.5 and keep using the 11-12 model because it is not reliable.

AMQuote from: Inoculation on Today at 09:39:48 AMThe RF4 motors on the 07-12 are anything but reliable. You know about that already Jason icon_smile.gif The oil pump design is piss poor, the crank bearings and rod are shitty, most serious racers or teams use the Carillo or Pankl rods in place of the stock ones.

The motors are great when they run. I was getting less than 20hrs on a set of crank bearings and after a couple valve train grenades, I decided to get away from them.

I won't buy another orange 4 banger until I see they have improved the pump design. The new 12.5 450 has a Pankl rod/crank in it already.

And Dungey's motor is always fresh. All it has to do is go a few hours. Look at KTM off road racing teams, they blow up RF4 bikes all the time! Caselli has DNF'ed a few and had to push it across the finish line at a recent NHAH.

(quote) langhammx

While I realize I'm not at their level and don't race anymore, I will say that my '09 KTM is the most reliable bike that I have ever owned. I have 156 hrs on it and have done nothing but change the oil every 10 hrs. and clean the air filter every ride. I checked the valves at 40 hrs and at 80 hrs and they were in spec. I had 1 valve slightly out of spec at 120 hrs, so they finally all got adjusted. The bike has never let me down and I have trusted it enough to go deep into the Piutes many times, along with a dozen trips to Kennedy Meadows. I love my bike !!

Quote from: Inoculation

There's always a good one I guess. The valves are not really an issue. The crank bearings and pumps are for sure. I have seen more than a few catastrophic engine failures due to the crappy plastic oil pumps.

(quote) jayfox911

I was asking how are the 12.5 holding up?

I'm wondering why no other teams are using them.

(quote)Lurker.

Yes it is true the other teams are having some issues with it and have stopped using them, or had briefly stopped and may be back to running them again now. But those other teams are like the GNCC and WORCS series types teams. I don't know about any AMA teams (although I don't even see another KTM out there, so there might not be any!)

So far, Dungey's bike is the only one that has been reliable at that level. Hence my comment on the another thread about the radiator fan on Dungey's bike. Weigandt was talking about it during some podcast I heard.

I don't buy it

It ABSOLUTELY IS about KTM. You say its not, then cut n paste others about KTM.

Your blind allegiance to Brand Red is clear... Your deep-seated dislike for KTM is just as clear.

Fact is: this thread started as JS7 sweeping the season (no...I don't have time to go see if you edited your post)

Others came on with statements like "JS is going to lawndart" and "dungey may not be as outright fast as stewart but has a consistent style that wins chapionships"

Look back in this and your other anti-orange threads...you'll see exactly that. YOU saying JS is going to clean up, dungey made a bad bike choice and will regret leaving Suzuki

HhhHmmmmm...give it a rest.

Guest Crusty

I don't buy it

It ABSOLUTELY IS about KTM. You say its not, then cut n paste others about KTM.

Your blind allegiance to Brand Red is clear... Your deep-seated dislike for KTM is just as clear.

Fact is: this thread started as JS7 sweeping the season (no...I don't have time to go see if you edited your post)

Others came on with statements like "JS is going to lawndart" and "dungey may not be as outright fast as stewart but has a consistent style that wins chapionships"

Look back in this and your other anti-orange threads...you'll see exactly that. YOU saying JS is going to clean up, dungey made a bad bike choice and will regret leaving Suzuki

HhhHmmmmm...give it a rest.

This thread started because I was so happy to see James killing it!!!!!!

His crash is debatable, being an ex downhill racer I can see how a person in the middle of the track

at those speeds could cause you to crash.

That early in the race he wouldn't even be dealing with lappers moving in the same direction,

but not knowing what the person was going to do.

I guess I should know (you guys sure are quick to kick a guy when he is down.)

I hope his hand heals quickly!!!

Craig.