SteelRain

P1's Perspective of DD2012

It seems like everybody has been PMing or texting me about the Pics P1 took at Desert Dash 2012. I wanted to let everyone know that I am working on sorting through them and finding a place to host them.

With over 2200 pictures from two days of riding there are many photos to be posted, but we are going to be posting the best of what she got. With any luck we will have them up by Friday, to make that happen, no photos will see any edits but you will be welcome to download any photo and repost/reproduce it.

Thanks for your patience.

David and Lynette

Well if you are only posting the best pic's there will only be two pic's, me and you!

Oh Oh thats probably flaming or trolling , I was trying for humor.

Apoligies in advance.

I think you guys have the only pictures of me from the event. Otherwise, I can only prove that my car, bike and trailer were attending for the weekend. :unsure:

Alright guys, that is the top 100ish.

We are already planning for next year; I would like to get P1 out to the Rocky Sections of Oriflame Canyon and someplace after Lunch on Saturday. Then have her out in Pinyon and Grapevine on Sunday.

By then she will have had more time with the camera and should be getting rel high quality stuff.