This is a pretty cool article about a REALLY cool race team. Hopefully they'll give the RED team some competition this year :blink:

GO Team 7x!

This is a pretty cool article about a REALLY cool race team. Hopefully they'll give the RED team some competition this year :blink:

GO Team 7x!

Saw this article too: DualSportMotorcycling.com

Wish they'd state the weight of the bike in the various articles.....

Guest Hammerin Hammon

GO Team 7x!

Look like a nice bike. I cant imagine a 450 beating a 690. we will have to wait and see. If it is a reliable bike that comes plated I will buy one and paint it red and put Honda stickers on it. :blink:

Look like a nice bike. I cant imagine a 450 beating a 690. we will have to wait and see. If it is a reliable bike that comes plated I will buy one... :lol:

WHO are you and WHAT have you done with Craig! :blink:

The production Supermoto 690 is listed at 152kg Dry (330#). It's a little heavy :blink:

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Look like a nice bike. I cant imagine a 450 beating a 690. we will have to wait and see. If it is a reliable bike that comes plated I will buy one... :lol:

WHO are you and WHAT have you done with Craig! :blink:

The production Supermoto 690 is listed at 152kg Dry (330#). It's a little heavy :blink:

I saw that you were trolling and decided not to take the bait. We can all get along. :lol:

I saw that you were trolling and decided not to take the bait. We can all get along. :blink:

THERE'S the Hammer we've all come to know and love! :blink: Not trolling at all bro (I think that's against the forum rules). Remember me? "Say what I mean and mean what I say" If any of the other big names had something cool to introduce at the 500, I would post that too... Like you said, we will have to wait and see how it does :lol:

Maybe Big Red will bring out the 650X everyone keeps talking about?

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I dont expect that bike till the Baja 1000. I actualy hope a bigger displacement bike does win. it will force Honda to break out the 650x. I dont want to be forced to ride a 450x but would love a 650-700x

:blink::blink::lol:

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I dont expect that bike till the Baja 1000. I actualy hope a bigger displacement bike does win. it will force Honda to break out the 650x. I dont want to be forced to ride a 450x but would love a 650-700x

:clapping: :declare: :blink:

I was just reading about the Baja 250, witch had to be moved from San Falipe to Ensenada. It was run mostly on the 500 coarse. Honda 450x riders took 1st. 2nd. and 5th. place. I might end up on a 450 x after all. :o

I would just like to see some good competition. Honda has been ruling the roost in Baja for a while, good for them but competition is what keeps these kick-ass bikes coming our way. If Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, KTM, BMW, Husky, etc. get into the action it's good for us.

Cheer on your favorite, but make sure that someone on another color bike is close behind them.