SCHWINN

A DAY WITH KTM

NORTH COUNTY YAMAHA & KTM is hosting a ktm demo day with refreshments, lunch. See and ride the new Super duke and new releases of the KTM adventure bikes. Nordahl exit off 78 and east down monteil rd. JUNE 9TH :lol:

Schwinn

Is this going on today? If not, when.

Jon

I typed in the date next to the thumbs up.JUNE 9TH

See and ride the new Super duke and new releases of the KTM adventure bikes. JUNE 9TH :lol:

I've been dying to try one of those Super Dukes! See ya there ;)

See and ride the new Super duke and new releases of the KTM adventure bikes. JUNE 9TH :lol:

I've been dying to try one of those Super Dukes!

Don't do it....you'll be wanting to go buy one within a week !!

Did you guys see the superduke video on the ktm usa site?? It shows a rider pulling wheelies, brakestands and even jumping the bike while weaving through traffic on urban city streets. It's pretty sick, but they forgot the 'don't try this at home' disclaimer . . . It's almost like down in harlem but without the blunts and 40's, and of coarse without the cops . . . mawAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! !

http://www.ktmusa.com/990-Super-Duke.46.20.html

(video link is in the upper right next to the bike color selctions)

Great!! I'm planning on going... I really want to try the KTM990 and why not, the super duke.. :lol:

NORTH COUNTY YAMAHA & KTM is hosting a ktm demo day with refreshments, lunch. See and ride the new Super duke and new releases of the KTM adventure bikes. Nordahl exit off 78 and east down monteil rd. JUNE 9TH :D Also Door prizes & giveaways.

Did you guys see the superduke video on the ktm usa site?? It shows a rider pulling wheelies, brakestands and even jumping the bike while weaving through traffic on urban city streets. It's pretty sick, but they forgot the 'don't try this at home' disclaimer . . . It's almost like down in harlem but without the blunts and 40's, and of coarse without the cops . . . mawAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! !

http://www.ktmusa.com/990-Super-Duke.46.20.html

(video link is in the upper right next to the bike color selctions)

damn it makes me want to own a rocket

NORTH COUNTY YAMAHA & KTM is hosting a ktm demo day with refreshments, lunch. See and ride the new Super duke and new releases of the KTM adventure bikes. Nordahl exit off 78 and east down monteil rd. JUNE 9TH :ph34r: Also Door prizes & giveaways.

THIS EVENT IS TOMMOROW, SATURDAY, 6-8-07

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I will be there. I want to see how long it takes to buy one of those Orange bikes. :ph34r:

I will be there. I want to see how long it takes to overheat one of those Orange bikes. :P

Hey Hammer, I better tip the dealership owner not to let you try the Orange bikes.. Since you have a conspiracy against orange, who knows, you could put some type of additive in the motor chamber to make sure the orange overheats... :ph34r::):P

Just joking... hope to see you there... I want to try the KTM990... :)

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I will be there. I want to see how long it takes to buy one of those Orange bikes. :)

[/qu

I was also joking. :):P I am having a hard time leaving the beach today, I think I am going fishing down the street at the lagoon :P I was thinking about riding the 150 because its getting to easy on the 650 L :ph34r:

I was on MotoWorld yesterday... DAMN that 450 is nice! it feels as light as my TTR125...awesome components, etc. I see them selling plenty of those Orange Bikes

Hammer- If you ride a CRF150 on Bronco peak without breaking it, I doubt you'll break a KTM these days. Their reliability (with basic maintenance) is up there with Japanese bikes if I'm not mistaken.

A superduke would be a HOOT! But I'm a bikeslut... I'll ride anything with two wheels.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I was on MotoWorld yesterday... DAMN that 450 is nice! it feels as light as my TTR125...awesome components, etc. I see them selling plenty of those Orange Bikes

Hammer- If you ride a CRF150 on Bronco peak without breaking it, I doubt you'll break a KTM these days. Their reliability (with basic maintenance) is up there with Japanese bikes if I'm not mistaken.

A superduke would be a HOOT! But I'm a bikeslut... I'll ride anything with two wheels.

All the high performance 4 strokes have problems, that is why I dont own one yet. Hyjack off.

I rode my G650X and showed up to the KTM/Yamaha dealership today for their open house (at about 2:00 p.m.)... Well, nobody really cared much about me, until Phill was nice enough to give me some info. on the KTM990. Well, lots of super dukes, but only one KTM990. Apparently you had to sign up during the week and the schedule was filled up... so, I was very disappointed.. :D At least I got to seat on one, and I did like the ergonomics and seat comfort, it felt nice... Interestingly, they take the demo riders as a group, and follow a very small ride (I think I was told only two miles), and then they are back... I really was expecting the demo ride to be more like the San Diego BMW place where Gary Orr gives you the keys and tells you to come back in about 20 minutes or so, but without much pressure... :D

On the way back I rode through the Coast, starting Oceanside all the way to La Jolla (I-101), and it was a beatufiful ride along the beach and little towns, state parks, etc... I did learn not to get distracted looking at the beach and bikini babes while riding, as the large pick up truck in front of me, stopped without notice to take on a parking space, and I had a close call... :( My off-road riding skills saved the moment, but I sure learned my lesson. I usually ride very defensively and with much alertness on the street, but it is easy to get comfortable when riding along the beach at 35 mph, looking at what's going on and the scenery... :)

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I rode my G650X and showed up to the KTM/Yamaha dealership today for their open house (at about 2:00 p.m.)... Well, nobody really cared much about me, until Phill was nice enough to give me some info. on the KTM990. Well, lots of super dukes, but only one KTM990. Apparently you had to sign up during the week and the schedule was filled up... so, I was very disappointed.. :( At least I got to seat on one, and I did like the ergonomics and seat comfort, it felt nice... Interestingly, they take the demo riders as a group, and follow a very small ride (I think I was told only two miles), and then they are back... I really was expecting the demo ride to be more like the San Diego BMW place where Gary Orr gives you the keys and tells you to come back in about 20 minutes or so, but without much pressure... :(

On the way back I rode through the Coast, starting Oceanside all the way to La Jolla (I-101), and it was a beatufiful ride along the beach and little towns, state parks, etc... I did learn not to get distracted looking at the beach and bikini babes while riding, as the large pick up truck in front of me, stopped without notice to take on a parking space, and I had a close call... :D My off-road riding skills saved the moment, but I sure learned my lesson. I usually ride very defensively and with much alertness on the street, but it is easy to get comfortable when riding along the beach at 35 mph, looking at what's going on and the scenery... :)

You should have stopped at Tammarack beach. I had KTM day at the beach. I was with 3 KTM riding friends. One of them even had a KTM beach chair. He told me about the KTM catalog they send him. :D:D:(:D