hobiee

Dakar

I wonder if they can give coma back his time today for getting lost ??? Bummer what a way to loose it. Rumor has it he also broke his gearbox ??? I guess anything could happen tomorrow but 12-13 minutes is quite a bit

I wonder if they can give coma back his time today for getting lost ??? Bummer what a way to loose it. Rumor has it he also broke his gearbox ??? I guess anything could happen tomorrow but 12-13 minutes is quite a bit

Where are you watching the footage?

I don't think they will...I'd give another dig at the ASO, but I'm restraining myself <_< Yep, his gearbox is out, Svitko is still rolling on his original engine, and it's sounding like crap, according to PAU. If he fails, PAU moves up.

GF - I'm getting torrents from Eurosport, myself. Plus following ADV, RaceDezert, etc.

Go NED GO!

It is truly an amazing race, where anything can happen... and Yes,....Go Ned!!!

11 in a row not to bad. Would like to have seen coma win but the team finished 1,2 never the less.

Ned's comments on the bivouac and factory support are telling.

KTM - ONLY KTM - gets race gas at ASO pit stop. Patronelli's get service vehicle IN bivouac.

Then again, as he said, "So what?" Great attitude and great race for Ned.

Ned 12 on the road Ned 12 Ned PODIUM

download the app.....good videos!

also....set the DVR for VS TV.........next year!

after watching the last day, I had this feeling as if my dog ran away. THE best race that only happens once a year for 15 straight days.

Can't wait until next year!