husky4me

Shut Up and Ride!

When I first got my shirt from desert dash and saw the front logo "shut up and ride" I thought that was the coolest thing!! B) Let's just ride!! For some reason, I don't like it any more... Can we come up with a better statement for SDAR that reflects our vision and sport?? Any ideas?? Just opening up the topic...

Guest Hammerin Hammon

When I first got my shirt from desert dash and saw the front logo "shut up and ride" I thought that was the coolest thing!! :D Let's just ride!! For some reason, I don't like it any more... Can we come up with a better statement for SDAR that reflects our vision and sport?? Any ideas?? Just opening up the topic...

Ditto. B)

Hey Martin,

It dosnt really matter to me! What did you have in mind?

Personally, Ive found myself looking at this screen way to much lately. I think I

am going to start putting my words into actions. Im going to start riding alot more

and debating alot less. Ive realized that talk is CHEAP and very non-productive. shut up and ride was exactly what I needed to hear. See you guys on Sunday!!!

Hey Martin,

It dosnt really matter to me! What did you have in mind?

Personally, Ive found myself looking at this screen way to much lately. I think I

am going to start putting my words into actions. Im going to start riding alot more

and debating alot less. Ive realized that talk is CHEAP and very non-productive. shut up and ride was exactly what I needed to hear. See you guys on Sunday!!!

Bob, it does not really matter that much to me... I'm just opening up some discussion... It makes sense to have action rather than talk... the reverse is "all talk no action." The thing is that we can all ride all we want, even 7 days a week if we have the time, but we also enjoy chatting about motorcycles (at least talking for myself) and rides.. Sometimes while discussing a topic, somebody will come up with the "shut up and ride" and it just feels rude.. if we did not chat about rides, or post rides, or issues, then there would not be a point for this site... :D The chatting around has allowed me to meet cool people like you, stefano, 2wheels, carguy, kawi, bos,bum, etc... and go on rides.. B) So I have mixed feelings about the "shut up and ride" It does give you a sense of lets act and have fun, but at the same time it's kind of rude when part of the fun is also chatting about our rides etc...

Because I have a laptop in my office and have sometime between clients, I can get in the site on and off, and enjoy what's going on... but, U are right, I better get to my paperwork (I tend to procrastinate) and shut up and work!!! Then Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I'll do all the riding!!!! :DB)

Personal Message

Metal Twister Martin, Today, 10:06 AM

Guru Extraodinaire

Group: Members

Member No.: 835

After reading my reply to your post Shut up and ride I realized that it could be taken by you as a slap, It wasnt. It was all about me and my disgust with myself for letting this forum thing get such a hold on me. I think it is kind of an addiction.

I pride my self on being addiction free, so I have to test myself from time to time to make sure its not a problem. please accept my apology if it came across like it was intended for you. . Thanks, look foward to riding with you on Sunday. Bob

--------------------

640 LC4 Sixday (KTM Green)

30 Model A Coupe

40 Ford COE pickup

Another rock crawler soon!

Change is opportunity! !

O.Key... I think I'm going to have to join the support group SDAR site anonymous... I'm getting addicted to this stuff... :D

I thought about starting another topic discussion on internet addition, but instead I'm going to finish this post, and finish all my billing and old pending office stuff waiting for me... I promise not to check this site until Friday night or Saturday in order to check for rides.... :D:D:D

Now, my addition to riding is just fine!! I love that addiction and nobody will take it away!! :DB):D

Cheers,

B)

"Shut Up and Ride" is not really our "statement", it's just a fun logo we put on the shirts 2 years in a row.

"Shut Up and Ride" is not really our "statement", it's just a fun logo we put on the shirts 2 years in a row.

LETS NOT GET ALL FRAGILE, Dont read into it,its like "when the flag drops the b.s stops. its all fun.

LETS NOT GET ALL FRAGILE, Dont read into it,its like "when the flag drops the b.s stops. its all fun.

This is a serious club! No room for jocularity here! :D

You're hopeless... :D

Shut up :D and ride! :P

Guest Hammerin Hammon

You're hopeless... :P

Sut up and(learn to) ride !:D:D

You're hopeless... :D

Yah, The term was to get you off the keyboard, on a bike.

Shut Up and Ride!

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I updated my sig line

:D:D:P:D Great line. :D

I have always liked"RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT" :D

Yah, The term was to get you off the keyboard, on a bike.

Shut Up and Ride!

Good advice, I'll take it...

yeah- thats allways been a good one! we use a veriation of that.

"Drive it like your Sponsored"

yeah- thats allways been a good one! we use a vairation of that on for the guys. "Drive it like your Sponsored"

Thats even better :D:D

Ummm, who's getting fragile, and who's reading into it ?!! Think someone took what Admin said the wrong way.....geez......but, hey....it's all good :D:)

When I started this thread I was just looking for a topic of discussion... it's not really that important to me... so, after all, I have decided to:

SHUT UP AND RIDE!!!!

;)

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I like shut up and post a good ride! ;)