Spank

Another North County N00b

Oceanside here.

Currently bike-less, but looking to get a WR250r soon.

Previously owned a Yamaha DT360 and Vision 550, but it's been a few years.

welcome to the club! you found a great place to hook-up with riding partners, get bike advice, find new riding areas, etc.

wr250R- nice bike... when people tell you it's a girl's bike, they are just having flashbacks to their first stingray with pink tassles and a basket on the front... most of us have grown out of that mentality... ignore them

or

just go riding with them, and ride past them, as they wrestle their pigs through nasty terrain, while you fly along on your svelte Dual sport

Welcome...Good luck with your bike search.....the WR's seem great....a bit tall for me, but great if you have more than a 29" inseam....See you on a ride sometime...

Come Saturday, I will be the new owner of a 2008 WR250R. Only 210 miles on it.

Welcome! What part of Oceanside are you in? I live off the 76 near Guajome lake. If you want to ride some day on the weekend, hit me up.

Welcome aboard. Yes, it does seem like there have been a large number of new members from north county lately. :party:

Welcome! What part of Oceanside are you in? I live off the 76 near Guajome lake. If you want to ride some day on the weekend, hit me up.

Off the 76 and Douglas Dr near the Mission.

im another oceanside guy. near college and the 76. dont have a plated bike at the moment, but if your ever interested in trail riding or desert during the week im your guy. i work most weekends and ride during the week. nice to see another north county guy though.

No Longer bike-less. Picked the WR up this morning.

Have to hit the DMV this week and also get some riding gear.