Sign in to follow this  
Bagstr

Grapevine, Jasper and Culp

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=215825752600436916279.0004acb734997de99a155&msa=0&ll=33.141504,-116.37886&spn=0.044702,0.066948

Hey, why not! Three hour ride up to Little Culp Valley and back. High temp forecast to be 85-90f at lowest elevation.

Intermediate Skill Set - Meaning significant Sand Content. Bring WATER, spare tube and tools to change out flat.

After a summer of projects and travel, it is time to push sand and climb rocks.

I will be stopping about 0800 at Julian Coffee and Tea. Grapevine to Jasper TT then down to Little Culp Valley. Reverse back to truck. No I will NOT be dropping down to desert floor. Parking in shade of trees at Tamarisk Grove Campground ( which is closed )

Mmmm, I wonder where I can find my knee pads?

I can't ride tomorrow but good idea Bags.......temps are dropping below 100 in the desert......after spending so many weekends at the river this summer ~100 doesn't seem too bad (to me) :o:wacko::blink::laughingsmiley:

Hi Dave

Glad to see you back. Looks like my kind of ride. But I still teach classes at 8am Tues & Thurs. How about scheduling the next one on a Monday?

Hi Dave

Glad to see you back. Looks like my kind of ride. But I still teach classes at 8am Tues & Thurs. How about scheduling the next one on a Monday?

Dang It! Monday is a lot to expect,,,after a busy weekend. Are you available Wednesdays?

Still much happenin' in this life, I'm Ridin' Tuesday come ...

These windows are brief.

Dang It! Monday is a lot to expect,,,after a busy weekend. Are you available Wednesdays?

I guess I don't have the same wild weekends like you young guys. :rolleyes:

I am available Wednesdays but I have a night class starting at 6pm. Need to be fresh for the students.