tlking6

Cabo

My wife has booked a group rate for a 5 night Cabo Cruise, two nights in Cabo and one of the couples backed out last minute. If your intrested you can jump in on the deal but the catch is you have to commit by Wednesday. Its a pretty good deal as far as cruises go. We did this run a little while back with dsfox and Jaynen (remember that dude) and had a blast. Heres the details,,,

Carnival Spirit

October 16-21st from San Pedro

You bypass all the Ensenada-Catalina nonsense and go straight to Cabo and you hang out there for two days.

A bottle of Champagne and chocolates in your room when you board

Two bottles of wine

Hosted Cocktail party (these are pretty sweet)

Two free photos.

Her group rate for the cruise gets jacked if she doesnt fill the last two spots so she's giving up her commision which makes the whole package $800 for a couple, for an inside cabin. Normally this cabin go's for around $950 and you dont get all the extra perks.

I would soooo recommend this trip!!!!

(If any of you guys want to impress your ladies with a good time? Here it is!!!.....Great Deal for a NICE vacation...all your lodging and amazing food and meals included)

Actually I'd LOOOVE to go again..it was a blast......but planning on a dual sport trip to Utah in october, so don't think I can swing the time off for both :( .......man.....I'm tempted to talk to the boss and go for it anyway..........:coolio:

I would soooo recommend this trip!!!!

(If any of you guys want to impress your ladies with a good time? Here it is!!!.....Great Deal for a NICE vacation...all your lodging and amazing food and meals included)

Actually I'd LOOOVE to go again..it was a blast......but planning on a dual sport trip to Utah in october, so don't think I can swing the time off for both :( .......man.....I'm tempted to talk to the boss and go for it anyway..........:coolio:

Any of you guys want to impress DSFOX,,, sign up for this trip and invite her to come along with you!

Calling Jaynen, Jaynen to the house phone please. DS Utah October? Hmmmmmm.

just to clarify. ....I did not travel WITH Jaynen...he and his lovely wife went on the trip...as did myself and 8 others traveling in the group.....

Calling Jaynen, Jaynen to the house phone please. DS Utah October? Hmmmmmm.

just to clarify. ....I did not travel WITH Jaynen...he and his lovely wife went on the trip...as did myself and 8 others of us traveling in the group.....

Right before the infamous "Cabo booze cruise"! Sorry, no after pictures :rolleyes:

sdarinbaja.jpg

I am sorry - My wife reminded me that we have a long awaited concert on the 17th! Otherwise we would have been in! I hope you find a taker. $400 each is a deal!