GO NORTH TO TAYLOR PARK (off road park). West of Buena Vista.

So many friends tell me I MUST go ride Colorado......maybe next summer......Look forward to the write up and awesome pics you guys always post up....be safe!!!

The travelers are currently near Rifle, Colorado, headed toward the Wyoming border. The route looks as if they were blocked by snowpack at the Tin Cup Pass and had to re-route south to get to Crested Butte. I have their tracks, but the plan was to "wonder". Northern Colorado received 150-200% of normal snowpack this season. I wish them luck!

Steve says there are "Running from the rain."

Rifle-L.jpg

Camped in the Woods at the Colorado / Wyoming Border.

These guys are tearing me up!

"Rain for the better part of the night and on and off today. Waiting for the rain to stop here in Steamboat Springs and then heading to camp at Stagecoach State park. Lots of mud today on the trail so it was slow going. Saw a couple beavers and some deer, heard the elk this morning but didn't see him." Captcham

photo-16-L.jpg

"Headed over Boreas Pass out of Breckenridge on a cool morning. About 50 at 11,500ft, nice ride down to Salida for lunch." Capt. Steve

photo-19-L.jpg

Awesome !

Still lots of snow up there, just like the Sierra.

so awesome...someday...when work doesn't take up a majority of days......I plan to spend a week in colorado next summer for riding.....heard it's the best...have fun, be safe...