Just a quickie for now....went up with DigDug.

Took me over an hour to get fully used to the Husky TE449 demo bike I have, after I got used to it started having a blast with the bike. On Hixon and Allessandro trails is where the bike shined and got the feel of how good it really works on the tighter trails.

More to come later...DigDug has the camera with all the photos.....

Just a quickie for now....went up with DigDug.

Took me over an hour to get fully used to the Husky TE449 demo bike I have, after I got used to it started having a blast with the bike. On Hixon and Allessandro trails is where the bike shined and got the feel of how good it really works on the tighter trails.

More to come later...DigDug has the camera with all the photos.....

My pops and I were heading north on bautista when we started seeing a bunch of riders. We ended up just pulling over and watching you guys go by. We checked out some secret tracks in the area and then jumped on hixon. caught up with a guy on a yellow drz that was struggling. talked with the rangers at the top about a vw bug on the easy way (wft) then headed back to ramona for pops 50th surprise party. 166 mile day! hope ya'll had a good ride as well!

Calling DigDug....will you post photos from the ride soon ??

Calling DigDug....will you post photos from the ride soon ??

Ok.. I can take a hint.

It was a great ride. Wonderful day. Climbing out of the mist into the sun. Trails were in outstanding condition!

I think that's the most groomed I've seen both Hixon and Alessandro.

Lots of fire-roads, but that area is tough to ride without hitting them to connect trails. But the views are great!

Here's a few shots from the ride:

img3791u.jpg

img3796g.jpg

img3801b.jpg

img3802d.jpg

img3803y.jpg

img3804q.jpg

img3805qy.jpg

img3807hb.jpg

img3820p.jpg

img3829y.jpg

img3831s.jpg

img3832d.jpg

img3837e.jpg

img3838w.jpg

img3839s.jpg

Great pictures, Dugster. Thanks for posting. Of course, I recognize all the places in those shots. B)