Crawdaddy, Slowdown, Paul and tsr met up in Ramona today and put in a 140 mile loop. We hit some of the roads from DD. A few pix from the ride ...

Chris had a bit too much fun with a flat tire. I'll let him tell you about it, but in the mean time, ... (the last two pix)

In all, a good day ...

post-14080-043229100 1303015991_thumb.jp

post-14080-034825000 1303016012_thumb.jp

post-14080-097127500 1303016020_thumb.jp

post-14080-028403000 1303016029_thumb.jp

post-14080-023183100 1303016036_thumb.jp

Sheesh, somebody could have practically bought a whole new wheel/tire assembly for the cost of all those Co2 bottles in that last picture! :lol:

Chris had a bit too much fun with a flat tire. I'll let him tell you about it, but in the mean time, ... (the last two pix)

It went something like this.........

Aw crap......flat..... :angry:

FIRST Tube Change/inflate - Hey, the tube appears fine, I think the valve core just came loose ;) .......re-stuff tube, inflate, nope.....valve core must be spent..... :huh:

SECOND Tube Change/inflate - Re-insert tube with new valve core from another tube.......nope <_<

THIRD - Tube Change/inflate - Screw it, new tube.......insert new tube, inflate......aw crap, pinched the tube with tire irons :angry2:

FOURTH - Tube Change/inflate - New tube (again).......finally (since we're running low on C02 at this point :lol: )

FIFTH - New Ultra Heavy Duty tube installed at house this morning.....After 5 tube changes I hope I'm done changing tubes for a while :dead:

WRtubechange.jpg

It went something like this.........

Aw crap......flat..... :angry:

FIRST Tube Change/inflate - Hey, the tube appears fine, I think the valve core just came loose ;) .......re-stuff tube, inflate, nope.....valve core must be spent..... :huh:

SECOND Tube Change/inflate - Re-insert tube with new valve core from another tube.......nope <_<

THIRD - Tube Change/inflate - Screw it, new tube.......insert new tube, inflate......aw crap, pinched the tube with tire irons :angry2:

FOURTH - Tube Change/inflate - New tube (again).......finally (since we're running low on C02 at this point :lol: )

FIFTH - New Ultra Heavy Duty tube installed at house this morning.....After 5 tube changes I hope I'm done changing tubes for a while :dead:

Hey, that jack looks different from the one on Mesa Grande :lol:

Bummer when you don't have your usual b*tche's out with you :lol:

Still have air in it this morning? :lol:

Bummer when you don't have your usual b*tche's out with you :lol:

Still have air in it this morning? :lol:

Yes, I just went out and checked it.......I can't believe I allowed you to get in my head! :wacko::lol: