Sign in to follow this  
mediaguy

Cal Poly Penquins ride postponed

Just read on D-37 board that the Cal Poly Penquins Dual Sport scheduled for April 10 has been postponed until May 1 due to road and trail damage from recent storms.

I'd like to add that I am signed up for the this ride and received a phone call from one of the Penguin members informing me of postponement (as of Thursday morning). They have since updated their website and committed to the rescheduled date of May 1st:

http://www.cppenguinsmc.com/

This ride has been an ongoing event for some time, below is another link to some old footage:

http://www.cppenguinsmc.com/index.php?limitstart=8

Is anyone else here signed up for this RIDE??? I'd like to round table coordinating a carpool for the 600 mile round trip, now that we have more time to plan the logistics. PM me!

Calling any and all SDAR members!

Am I the only one attending this event? I've been fishing for someone/anyone to carpool to/from this ride but no action. Gas @ $4.21/gal (truck grade, not to be confused with motorcycle grade,ha)at my corner station, thought someone would hit me up. Either you're all richer than I, no one is going, or you all really can't stand to be around me, I'm leaning toward the later.

chanel No 5.bmp

I know some of you have attended before because I saw someone wearing the ride shirt from years past at this years desert dash dinner. I was just too whooped from riding to get up from my seat to inquire, risking losing it, ha.

NOT GOING:

-KLXBEN

-SOCALHODAKA

-???

Maybe you should try a different lure. I figured someone from this site would want to attend. C'mon guys and gals someone should head on up with Jeff he is a super nice guy and can ride in 5th gear all day long even without a shifter! Sorry I cant go but as a bottom of the barrel school employee I can only afford so many 600+ miles trips this year.

Calling any and all SDAR members!

Am I the only one attending this event? I've been fishing for someone/anyone to carpool to/from this ride but no action. Gas @ $4.21/gal (truck grade, not to be confused with motorcycle grade,ha)at my corner station, thought someone would hit me up. Either you're all richer than I, no one is going, or you all really can't stand to be around me, I'm leaning toward the later.

chanel No 5.bmp

I know some of you have attended before because I saw someone wearing the ride shirt from years past at this years desert dash dinner. I was just too whooped from riding to get up from my seat to inquire, risking losing it, ha.

NOT GOING:

-KLXBEN

-SOCALHODAKA

-???

YAHOO !!!!!! I'LL DO IT will get back to you to work out details