Sign in to follow this  
SICVIC

Looking to ride during the week

The weather should be nice this week and I'm looking for someone to show me around. My first ride was Otay last Thursday. I'm open for suggestions for anyone who may want to ride during this week. (28th-1st)

Putting this out in advance for you all to ponder.

See ya

Vic,

Hi there. A few of us ride during the week, but this week I'm busy with home remodeling. Keep an eye out in the Informal Ride pages. Much of what I do is on a Intermediate Challenge nature, i.e. Sand and a few drops/climbs. Post up a ride for an area you want to explore. People will come forward or at a minimum give advice.

Dave

Vic,

Hi there. A few of us ride during the week, but this week I'm busy with home remodeling. Keep an eye out in the Informal Ride pages. Much of what I do is on a Intermediate Challenge nature, i.e. Sand and a few drops/climbs. Post up a ride for an area you want to explore. People will come forward or at a minimum give advice.

Dave

Thanks Dave. I'm keeping on the look out for people who are going.

Not sure where to ride or what my skill level is yet. I will have to "compare" to others as I start getting into some group rides.

Measure twice, cut once!

Later

Come on now..... 74 people have looked at this post and none of you are riding this week?????? Fo realz?????

This kid is ready to go! (I think)

I want fun, skinny trails....

Ya all let me know

I want fun, skinny trails....

Me too....and I shall have them again someday. :cool04:

Depending on how work goes I may not be working on the 1st.

If I am not, I am going to get a few guys together for a REALLY mellow day, you would be welcome to join us.

Depending on how work goes I may not be working on the 1st.

If I am not, I am going to get a few guys together for a REALLY mellow day, you would be welcome to join us.

REALLY mellow ride.... ='s drive to location, remove bikes, put on boots, talk about bikes, re-load bikes and go back home.

Or not quite that mellow :dead:

I'll keep my eyes open for ya on the first. Thanks for the heads up.

as much as i'd like to, i'm leaving for tahoe shortly. i wanted to ride with steelrainbow on the first, but it will have to be another time.

-shitf

REALLY mellow ride.... ='s drive to location, remove bikes, put on boots, talk about bikes, re-load bikes and go back home.

Mellow = testing with the GSA in Corral Canyon, most likely I will be slow and working way to hard... even the new guy (You) will likely be bored.

SO there will be riding and there will be single track, but the speeds will be mellow

Mellow = testing with the GSA in Corral Canyon, most likely I will be slow and working way to hard... even the new guy (You) will likely be bored.

SO there will be riding and there will be single track, but the speeds will be mellow

Roger that! New guy is sending ot a big 10/4 solid copy... over.

Talk to ya toward the end of the week.

Thanks

I might be in for a Mccain valley Ride on wednesday or thursday mourning if im not working.....let me know if your interested.

I would highly recommend that you NOT be working then :excl:

Both days should be super sunny.

Mail me when you get it sorted.

Peace

I can ride any day after 2pm when I get off work. I like to stay local because I could get called back to work for something. But I have a good 3 hours or so of riding I can do before dinner. Let me know if that works for you

I might be able to do an easy ride this week, be sure to post up before you go