Sign in to follow this  
Bagstr

Borrego Badlands-Circle of Love

Ride Delayed until the Weekend....Stay Tuned

Need to get some projects done at the homestead

http://maps.google.c...ca8994804e89992

Desert MAY have received a little rain And the temperature will be Seventy degrees F.

Trailhead @ Buttes Pass, 1 mile north of Hwy78. The turn north is marked with a smallish sign just after the dogleg turn on the pavement which occurs about 1.25 miles east of Old Borrego Rd. and Hwy 78. Easy two wheel drive sandy road. Trailhead is the intersection of Buttes Pass and Buttes Canyon Rd.

Tubes, Tools, Water, Snack. Sand, Hardpack, Sand, Hardpack...all Two Track. Intermediate Challenge based on Deep Sandy Slow Turns!

As we look forward to Summers Approach, these cool days will be increasingly rare. Here is a chance to take advantage of conditions.

75-100 mile Loop: Air Ranch Ridge-Inspiration Wash and Point-Truckhaven Trail-Thimble Trail Short Wash-Ella Wash-Arroyo Salado-Five Palms Spring-Cutt Across Trail- Buttes Pass.

1158373603_BvxEb-L.jpg

1158373446_qVKBt-L.jpg

1142131863_REwJo-L.jpg

491832541_RYT6L-L.jpg

Looks like a decent loop.

THe problem is I've two busted bikes right now. If I can get either put back together by then I'll come out.

This ride is going to happen Later, as in the Weekend. Going to do more cabinet refinishing.

Look for details.

Hey Bagster,

I have all day Saturday? free. I'll Thomas Bros. this I can't get the map link to work. Weather forecast is all over the place.

Maybe, Maybe.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=33.19388015067254&lon=-116.2353515625&site=sgx&smap=1&unit=0&lg=en&FcstType=text

Probably happening Saturday so that I can laze around Sunday watching the morning News Shows with the wife.

Stand by.

The Google Maps Link works for me, but I may have registered with them in the beginning, don't know.

I'm looking to get out one (maybe both) day(s) this weekend.

I'd be interested in this loop if it goes!

The weather is going to be horrible according to NOAA, 20% chance of rain on Friday and 70 degrees on Saturday, shucks. I am getting that little kid with a dirtbike feeling again.

I am thinking pretty hard about this one. Could be the last desert ride this year. Oh what the hell if Champs in I'm in!

-And why are you calling it the circle of love? With a name like that I hope it's not a sausage fest!