goatboy

Dual Sport Newbie

Hi All,

Name is Kevin but some call me goatboy, long story. I have been riding dirt for about 15 years most of it on tight nasty trails in the Pac NW. Been riding my trusty RMz450 for the last 5 years but have recently invested in an 07 KTM 525 EXE. Love having a plate! I am stoked to get out and ride with you guys. Please take it easy on me I turn forty next week I fear bones will become more brittle, I can only hope the right hand stays strong ;-)

my current rides include:

1992 zx-7rr

2003 gsxr 1k AMA super stock spec

2005 RMz 450 (should I put the mx tank back on it now?)

2007 KTM 525 EXC

Welcome aboard. There are plenty of us that are older and more brittle than you though. :coolio:

40?!?! FORTY?!?! and you still ride dirtbikes?

Welcome to the club... we have more over 40 percapita than just about any club South of Lawrence Welk Village... you're just a pup

Turning 40? Watch out, your eye sight is going to fall off a cliff any day now.....

Glad you are having fun w / DS. It's a blast.

Welcome aboard.. There are a lot of us 40 somethings here. Where are you located?

welcome kevin....I think you'll like it here...great people, great rides, lots of knowledge and help .....

Ah Yes, I remember 40 ...... no wait ...... that was a long time ago ...... well I wish I was 40 again. Welcome Kevin.

I live in Clairmont Mesa rexr.

Working on the KTM today changing oil, oil filters. I guess she should get a quick spray down too.

Anybody riding tomorrow? Assuming I dont break anything important today.