Here's a bonus picture of the bike at the bottom of the cliff. Puts an already scary event into even more sobering perspective. :bigeyed:

TEoverthecliff.jpg

If you do this to yourself, I hope you're riding with a 'Strega' or a 'TrophyHunter', and you'll get your bike pulled up :)

I looked at the photo before watching the video and I thought it was a guy down there...made it extra stomach-turning.

As a Marine I made lots of survival gear from 550 and 770 cord; Recently I started making 770 belts again when I am bored. Mine uses two climbing carabiners as my pull back and my buckle.

Today coworker saw it and asked me what it was and why I carry it... I showed him ethe video, now he wants one; turns out it would be useful for backpackers also.

Wow!!

That's almost as bad as the one eddie posted on Tuesday!!!

Oops

:rolleyes::coolio::ph34r::torch::lol::heh:

Wow!!

That's almost as bad as the one eddie posted on Tuesday!!!

Oops

:rolleyes::coolio::ph34r::torch::lol::heh:

I was gonna say something, but what the heck. :lol: It got posted on another forum after I posted it over there too. :coolio: People just like posting these sorts of things. :rolleyes:

I was gonna say something, but what the heck. :lol: It got posted on another forum after I posted it over there too. :coolio: People just like posting these sorts of things. :rolleyes:

Hey now Mimi, let's not get defensive, it's not like you've ever reposted something here...... wait...... :lol::heh:

The teasing is all in good fun. At least we don't break out all the 205 pictures and pile on like the advrider guys do!

As a Marine I made lots of survival gear from 550 and 770 cord; Recently I started making 770 belts again when I am bored. Mine uses two climbing carabiners as my pull back and my buckle.

Today coworker saw it and asked me what it was and why I carry it... I showed him ethe video, now he wants one; turns out it would be useful for backpackers also.

Were you wearing one at the meeting the other night? Didn't get a chance to come over and say hello but thought I saw a 550 belt. :torch: