Talk about riding into the sunset. Jeff and I had a really nice dual sport ride yesterday evening. Nobody else showed up at Packards. so at 7:10 we took off to ride some of the trails out around Black Canyon and Pamo road. Yesterday the weather was cooler than it had been earlier in the week, so we weren't exactly trying to escape the heat. That being said, it was a very balmy evening with a most beautiful sunset which we got to view from the top of a mountain. I got home right around 10:00, so it was just the right amount of time for a backcountry two wheeled stroll.

Sorry about the sensory overload of sunset shots here, but we don't always get a chance to be treated to such niceties. :unsure:

100_2137_00.jpg

100_2138_00.jpg

100_2141_00.jpg

100_2142_00.jpg

100_2143_00.jpg

100_2145_00.jpg

100_2148_00.jpg

100_2154_00.jpg

100_2155_00.jpg

100_2160_00.jpg

100_2164_00.jpg

Awesome pics Mimi....can never have too many sun set shots can you? The sun setting over the mountains is always a beautiful sight.

Awesome pics Mimi....can never have too many sun set shots can you? The sun setting over the mountains is always a beautiful sight.

I agree with frog, and dont ever apologize for sensory overload on those pics that we all are enjoying. Some of us desk jockeys appreciate the photos.