jawhitmoyer

RSV Friday Night and Single Track Hunting Saturday

I have the bug for Baja, and the temps look awesome. My wife is going to OC for a Halloween party with her sister, and my daughter is staying with a friend, so I am cutting out on Friday at 1pm with the following agenda:

Friday: Ride from RB to Tecate on the KTM. Check into Rancho Santa Veronica's and then explore until dark. Hang out in the bar until I feel like going to bed.

Saturday: Up early and head south in search of some single track, or just goof around. Other than burritos and beer at Ramona's, I don't have an agenda. Back across the border by dark, and then ride back to RB.

If anyone is interested, let me know. I am 100% good with going alone, but I wouldn't mind a riding partner. Heck, I don't have to be back Saturday, so if you're feeling more ambitious, I am game for just about anything.

Dude, your killing me! This sounds great but can't pull it off. Kids would never forgive me if I skipped out on trick or treating. Gotta be home on Sat. Hope you find some good trails for our next trip!

Can't make it this weekend but I'd love to join something like this ASAP! Next time!

@skeelo221, gotta be Fri/Sat. I mispoke about being able to drag it into Sunday as I have a flight Sunday AM.

Jim!! I'm in the same boat as Schweddy and to top it off I also have to work on Friday. :grrr: Hope you find some single track so you can share with the Baja Band of Brothers! Be safe and have fun!