Sign in to follow this  
Bagstr

On The Verge - Tuesday October 28

Watching Borrego Weather prediction for next week and looks like low 80s for Tuesday. If that holds I will be stopping by Kendall's ( 587 Palm Canyon Dr.) at 0830 for breakfast and chatter. Then head to Borrego Mtns. / Slot Canyon for a Ride About.

Working on sorting my Montana "power down" issue as a pretext. Join me for breakfast or The Slot at 0930. Will be working in Deep Sand on the 75 mile track. Water, Tubes, Tools. Plated

B

I wanna retire too !

Can't make it during the week

Was out a few weeks ago

Watch out for lots of big rain ruts and washouts

They must have had some really big T-storms this summer

It was difficult to actually distinguish some roads in the Ocotillo Wells area

Headed out to Ocotillo Wells this weekend, thanks for the heads up! When I was out earlier in the month Oriflamme looked unchanged and Pinyon just had some narrower ruts than I'd seen previously.

Repacked my tool kit,,,setting air in the tires. We are assembling a cadre of volunteers repairing bikes, un-packing suitcases and

generally getting priorities aligned. Let the Dezert Games begin!

i-SRgrtRg-L.jpg

90 in the desert on Tuesday. I'm good, might want to make it a short day and only do 150 to 200 miles. Before lunch.

CiD

NOAA tells me it is 58f at 0830 today in Borrego Springs. Next week I might be up for an earlier arrival but tomorrow, Tuesday I think leaving town at 0700 in the light will work with breakfast at Kelton's about 0830. What do you think CID, any other ideas? We can talk about Loops over coffee. I still have some Boulder Utah gas I need to run through the bike.

Monday Evening Update

Bags is In for Tuesday even if it is a conservative Solo roll a bout. CID may or may not make the run depending his health-i-ness in the morning light. Not to be confused with truth-i-ness. We will be texting in the morning.

If no one speaks up and I am solo, my time of arrival will vary.

Good Night