bikeslut

post mortem and re-birth

little hijack, has anybody noticed poor Cody in that picture? First he has to go to service dog training and go to the dash and then you guys run him till his tongue hangs out, how come he doesn't get a bike?

I'm starting to wonder if bikes I buy used are just now "really" being ridden...

maybe you should just buy a "Real bike and get it over with...

harley-davidson_logo_1.jpg

Calm down, it was a joke.

The list of Harleys that appeal to me is pretty short... and most of them were Buells... and the rest are behind about 500 other brands/Models

Nothing against the brand, just not for me...

little hijack, has anybody noticed poor Cody in that picture? First he has to go to service dog training and go to the dash and then you guys run him till his tongue hangs out, how come he doesn't get a bike?

I could be wrong, But I think Cody was riding in a Jeep, not keeping up with the bikes :lol:

I said " and Cody " in the pic. Yes Randy was driving around to get photos. This was Sunday at the bottom of Grapevine about to pop out on the Hwy. Again it was like 2006 ..Cody was a PUP..HaHa

I'm in east county and always have my ramps in my truck.....feel free to load me in the list

Hoss- noted ...and you already were on the list...David you were too...for the record; ktmrad, trophy, carguy, ride-orange, racerbill, ozzy are all on the list too

And a few others- this is why SDAR absolutely kicks ass...I feel like I could call any of 50 people, and they would either help me, or get others to help me if they couldn't

Reminds me of the motorcycling community in general...like when paul was stranded in flag...a couple of well-placed calls, and he has a tire the next day

well,bob, I've been BUSY with work and missing alot of posts....so just now saw about your crash. :blink: ....with all the bike talk, just glad YOU are OK...way scary.....(.and anyone can add me to their rescue list as well......have truck, trailer, ramps, etc...).