KTMrad

Sunday No-Superbowl for Me Ride

I may be meeting Alyeska (waiting to hear back from Tom).....I plan on being at the Blu In (across the street) and unloading by about 9:30am.

Check out some routes from 78 / Pole Line Road, some other washes heading south, then to the back side of Superstition to check out some challenging trails and canyons on the east side of Superstition. Then back to Blu In.

Probably be most of the day riding.

If anyone would like to join us, please have experience riding technical trails and deep sand.

Not for big bikes like KLR's, etc.

Bill and I will be out there in the same area, maybe we will see you. What will you be riding?

Bill and I will be out there in the same area, maybe we will see you. What will you be riding?

I'll be on a '91 white and blue DR350, and if Tom goes, he's on a yellow and white DR650.

then to the back side of Superstition to check out some challenging trails and canyons on the east side of Superstition. Then back to Blu In.

If anyone would like to join us, please have experience riding technical trails and deep sand.

The back side of superstition has some really fun riding.

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

I would go but already have a ride planned.

I may be meeting Alyeska (waiting to hear back from Tom).....I plan on being at the Blu In (across the street) and unloading by about 9:30am.

Check out some routes from 78 / Pole Line Road, some other washes heading south, then to the back side of Superstition to check out some challenging trails and canyons on the east side of Superstition. Then back to Blu In.

Probably be most of the day riding.

DigDug plus 1 in if you don't mind, Randy?

Black Silverado diesel pickup with Louisiana plates. I'll be on the 450 and a buddy on a Husaberg will be carpooling with me.

I'll be on a '91 white and blue DR350, and if Tom goes, he's on a yellow and white DR650.

I give you call when we get geared up, maybe for a lunch at Blu In.

Black Silverado diesel pickup with Louisiana plates. I'll be on the 450 and a buddy on a Husaberg will be carpooling with me.

Dug, will you be meeting us at the Blu In ? (across the street in the big dirt area) ?

Dug, will you be meeting us at the Blu In ? (across the street in the big dirt area) ?

Yeah, that was our plan. 9:30, right?