Tree

Cinco de mayo baja extravaganza

ohh! come on men,, :angry2: I toll you keep in secret are conversation,, now what they goig to thinking about me.... :D

Hey matt, Im in short ride,, I just want to remaind you dont fotget you riding pants, :lol: , and I hope Tim he dont fotget hes helmet :lol:

here's the conversation i had with javi to get him to go.going to baja

Well I am glad Javi has the key to his balls. He has some good moves also !

here's the conversation i had with javi to get him to go.going to baja

very nice video, <_< tree, but this is the reality,,,, :lol:post-6331-080076600 1302827821_thumb.jpgpost-6331-074827200 1302827842_thumb.jpg

if anybody wants to stay at el cortez needs book as soon as posible I will post the number tonight....

Javi-When did you learn how to use photoshop? I thought I confiscated all those incriminating photos. A new stator has fixed that problem I'm just glad the bike fired up after a bump start. Besides that's what those heavy pigs do best. They are like a tractor. Always glad to have you and the red tractor along. :coolio:

tree, im not good in computers, but Im steel have the video pulling you with my pig :torch: , you want me post that too,,, let me know, also kicking the start is just to keep in good shape my right leg,,, :lol: can you ost el cortez phone number for me please I cant find it :blush::blush:

011-52(686) 577-1056011-52(686) 577-1055

Those are the numbers for El Cortez

It looks like we are only doing the short version. Leaving Thursday May 5 6:30am from the parking lot on the US side of the Tecate border. Heading through laguna Hanson to San Felipe. two nights in SF and back home. Some of us plan to go to puertocitos on friday for a side trip down and back to SF same day. :coolio:

I will like to know for sure whos goin that way if we hav to wait little longer in the parking lot, is not a problem,,,, send me PM, or post something,,, thank you...

Jav... Now I got some stuff going sideways on me... I will let you know as soon as I do if I can still go.... Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

K... I'm in for the short ride... Javi quit being a fag..let's go!

Tree, are u sure your ready for a 6 dayer..?? You probably haven't even tightened your chain yet from the last ride..??

After ribbing Javi you're going to bail? We're going to miss all those cool fireman poses you do. like manning the pump or the ever popular taking cat out of tree pose. :heh:

Jav... Now I got some stuff going sideways on me... I will let you know as soon as I do if I can still go.... Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

OOH! come on Matt, did you got your balls, confiscated too or whatttt

!!!

Anyone know the name of the cheapo hotel or if reservations are required there?

Eric, I will find out tomorrow, give me a call around 10 am,,, You still got my number right?

this is the name,, Motel chapala $40 dlls total x nigth, But el cortez is 50 dlls x night, and is a lot,a lot,a lot much better,,,

this is the name,, Motel chapala $40 dlls total x nigth, But el cortez is 50 dlls x night, and is a lot,a lot,a lot much better,,,

number of chapala hotel,,, 01152-686-5771240 avenida mar el cortez # 142 san felipe mexico. 33 rooms,,,

I think Javi might have that wrong. Cortez is $100 a night split by two is $50. But the other I think is just $40 a night for the entire room.

Here's a link to the new movie I made of a senerio getting into San Felipe Movie :heh:

I've just been downgraded.

LOL,, sorry Eric,,so far we are confirmado,, Javi, Tree, Eric, Tim, Scoot, Dannis, Mike Garcia, Ralf , hes sonlaw, Mike, sorry I think I miss somebody,,,,and who else's?

I've just been downgraded.

LOL,, sorry Eric,,so far we are confirmado,, Javi, Tree, Eric, Tim, Scoot, Dannis, Mike Garcia, Ralf , hes sonlaw, Mike, sorry I think I miss somebody,,,,and who else's?

come on Matt , we done el pacifico together, we need to do el golfo, you going to love,,, :coolio: ask Bill get hes bike ready,, lot of sun,sand,mariscos,y playa :party:

3 and a half more days till Baja, is it Thursday yet?

hey Tim, do you have your helmet in your back pack? :coolio::lol::D

well last couple days very warm... :grrr: this is baja weather report for thursday, friday, saturday, we going to start with 76* f around 7am, by 1 pm we goin to hit 90*s , :dance2::drinks:B) by friday high 89* :friends::thumbsup_anim: and saturday, 84* :dirol: nice no complains,,,,