robertaccio

Mick Doohan safety advert

No doubt that he wouldn't be here if all those things were actually on the side of the track. :ph34r:

That's pretty good foto editing. I followed Mick Doohan's career and am glad to see he's paying it forward. As a full time instructor, my pace on the road has progressively slowed down over time, not because I'm older, but because I've seen too many of those - race on the street mentalities go horribly wrong.

Recently I was talking with a group of riders and of the 5, guess how many crashed at Palomar? All of them! Let's be careful out there!

Recently I was talking with a group of riders and of the 5, guess how many crashed at Palomar? All of them! Let's be careful out there!

I'm a memeber of the "Crashed at Palomar" club, too. Took a brand new GSXR 750 (Never even made a payment on it) and turned it into modern art on East grade. ATTGAT saved me on that one, never got a scratch. I guess Karma finally got me on my last wreck.

Gave up wrecking years ago. I leave that to the young, supple testosterone jockeys.

I consider myself damn lucky I've never crashed on the street...dropped the V strom in a sandy parking lot, and that's as close as it comes...

Another reason I appreciate riding on the dirt more

¤knocks on particle board¤