smranger

Another noob

Hi all, stumbled across this site. From what I've been reading during my "probationary stage" made me stoked to join. Looks like a close knit group of San Diego are riders. My name is Shawn, 32, born and raised in San Marcos, and I'm new to dual sporting, but have been riding for a while now. Most of my friends and family ride sticker bikes. I've had my dual sport Husky about 2 years now and I'm itching to get out and explore more than the OHV areas. looking forward to meeting fellow dual sporters and seeing new places.

Playing on Superstition

clipboard09vb.jpg

Husky in Summer/Sumo mode for cruising to work & too hot to play in the dirt

dscn0904c.jpg

Welcome!

You're right! Close knit group; rides happening almost every week;

Lots of options in San Diego- I am close to Corral, Lark and Jacumba , so I do lots of rides there!

I suck in sand but am trying to get better

Post up a ride, or join one of ours!

Hi all, stumbled across this site. From what I've been reading during my "probationary stage" made me stoked to join. Looks like a close knit group of San Diego are riders. My name is Shawn, 32, born and raised in San Marcos, and I'm new to dual sporting, but have been riding for a while now. Most of my friends and family ride sticker bikes. I've had my dual sport Husky about 2 years now and I'm itching to get out and explore more than the OHV areas. looking forward to meeting fellow dual sporters and seeing new places.

Playing on Superstition

clipboard09vb.jpg

Husky in Summer/Sumo mode for cruising to work & too hot to play in the dirt

dscn0904c.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Lots of rides coming up now that it's cooling down. :party:

Welcome to SDAR! As BS & DD mentioned, plenty of rides coming up. If ya don't see one you like, post up and you'll prolly get some takers.

Welcome to the Site....Nice Bike BTW....Lots of folks heading to Anza Borrego this weekend, you could join a day or weekend event....check out the weekend camping event in Anza started by Capncham