My schedule gives me every Thrusday and Friday off along with every other Wednesday. Most people I know are working when Im off so Im just trying to figure out how many of you guys would be up for rides during the week.

Im going to need some help getting around the trails as soon as I find a bike so I thought Id ask.

My schedule gives me every Thrusday and Friday off along with every other Wednesday. Most people I know are working when Im off so Im just trying to figure out how many of you guys would be up for rides during the week.

Im going to need some help getting around the trails as soon as I find a bike so I thought Id ask.

Search on "weekday", also check out this thread for some like-minded folks... HERE

No need to delete the post.

I am self-employed, so I'll keep it in mind next time I have Thurs/Fri off, hope to meet you soon.

I'm retired so I'm available for weekday rides and guiding services... :unsure: PM me after you get your dual sport.

SoCal Rider....Steve Hoffman and I are planning a weekday ride...maybe a weekly thing...when he returns from Death Valley...both of us are retired and could work around your schedule. We may not coordinate with our away schedules for a few weeks...let me know if you would like to be copied we plan a ride...carl (graydog)

Also, retired and prefer weekdays with less traffic.

Live in La Mesa across from Lake Murray, 58 years young, ride a Suzuki DR650SE, not as fast as I used to be and not as dumb either.

Nursing a minor torn ligament this week; probably back on the Thumper in about a week.

Look forward to riding with all of you.

Semper FI

Michael

Michael....I am in La Mesa also (near University and La Mesa Blvd, 63 years old and drive a KLR 650...going to be away for a week or so to restore a '71 DT1 250, in the interim give Steve Hoffman a buzz for a weekday ride...I will catch up with you two when I return and maybe we can make it a weekly ride date around the county...lots to do/see and the clock is ticking...jeez, I love being retired....carl

Michael....I am in La Mesa also (near University and La Mesa Blvd, 63 years old and drive a KLR 650...going to be away for a week or so to restore a '71 DT1 250, in the interim give Steve Hoffman a buzz for a weekday ride...I will catch up with you two when I return and maybe we can make it a weekly ride date around the county...lots to do/see and the clock is ticking...jeez, I love being retired....carl

Hi Graydog,

Thanks for the invite & info.

Wife and I are going off for 10 days to the "Mother Lode" Country. She still works for San Diego City Schools and this is her time off. We'll be doing some relaxing in B&Bs and visiting beautiful country.

Wish I were riding this on the Thumper but she likes the sane life; clean sheets and warm down comforters.

She needs the R&R and deserves it.

Back in town about April 10th, looking forward to riding with you and Steve when I return.

Good luck with your project.

Michael aka Troutte