DigDug

Anza To Idyllwild Ride

If anyone wants to carpool with me out of Escondido let me know. I have a 4 door truck and can carry 5 bikes.

PS.Nobody can have time constraints that ride with me.

Schwinn if your still driving up I would like to catch a ride up with you. I'll probably have to bail after lunch and ride home, but I would prefer to truck up if your still going.

Chris

Just came across this post and would like to join up w/ you guys. Sounds like fun. Never been thru Anza. Any thoughts on time needed from coastal Carlsbad. 5, 76, 15, 79 to 371.

Ron

Digdug, what time and where will you be leaving from Escondido? I am in Del Mar and might be up for this ride on my 990. Thanks.

Where exactly in Anza is the meeting place? Any other ladies for sure going? How tough is the ride? How long will the ride be? Sorry for all the questions. I've been wanting to ride this area since it is practically right down the road. Thanks Guys!

If anyone wants to carpool with me out of Escondido let me know. I have a 4 door truck and can carry 5 bikes.

PS.Nobody can have time constraints that ride with me.

Schwinn if your still driving up I would like to catch a ride up with you. I'll probably have to bail after lunch and ride home, but I would prefer to truck up if your still going.

Chris

Chris, call me # in MO. I am loaded up and picking up Dirt Dame - Mimi at 6:30am- hope shes awake LOL

Where exactly in Anza is the meeting place? Any other ladies for sure going? How tough is the ride? How long will the ride be? Sorry for all the questions. I've been wanting to ride this area since it is practically right down the road. Thanks Guys!

Let's meet up at the Mobil Station in Anza and try and be riding by 8am. The Mobil is on the right as you're coming into town on Highway 371. It's the western-most gas station of the two in Anza from the GPS file above and right next to Dairy Queen. Here is a Google Maps/Streetview link of the meeting spot: LINK HERE

From post 1

Digdug, what time and where will you be leaving from Escondido? I am in Del Mar and might be up for this ride on my 990. Thanks.

I'll probably head out around 6:30 from San Marcos. Over 78, up 15 to 79 in Temecula, over 79 up 371 to Anza. I hope to be there by 7:45 or so so I can fuel up and be ready by 8:00.

It's all interstate and freeway.

If you want to meet up, just give me a time and location along that route... It's about an hour ride from Escondido.

I'll probably head out around 6:30 from San Marcos. Over 78, up 15 to 79 in Temecula, over 79 up 371 to Anza. I hope to be there by 7:45 or so so I can fuel up and be ready by 8:00.

It's all interstate and freeway.

If you want to meet up, just give me a time and location along that route... It's about an hour ride from Escondido.

Ok, I am a realy maybe, if I am up early as usual I will meet in Anza.

Great weather and great ride. My KTM 690 did really well and the new seat is great. Dirt Dame and Dirt Diva were in the group today and rode well. We all know dirt dame can ride but Dirt Diva is new around us and she can ride coming from a Mountain bike background. Its nice to see couples riding out there.Dirt Diva and her hubby showed up on brand new Huskys, Nice. I will post pics monday from work.