Mauricio

Off Road Course

Hi

I’m new to the bike world.

You helped me very much to see that I like better the dual sport.

I made a new friend in NH that has many years in the sport and he told me that the best way to learn how to ride a bike from every point is to learn first to ride Off Road Bikes.

He said that if I can ride those bikes I will be able to ride on the street with confidence and also off the road with pleasure not becoming a statistic.

What do you think?

Do you know any club or school or instructor in the San Diego area where I can learn with an off road bike?

Otherwise, your opinion will be greatly accepted.

Mauricio

Hi

I’m new to the bike world.

You helped me very much to see that I like better the dual sport.

I made a new friend in NH that has many years in the sport and he told me that the best way to learn how to ride a bike from every point is to learn first to ride Off Road Bikes.

He said that if I can ride those bikes I will be able to ride on the street with confidence and also off the road with pleasure not becoming a statistic.

What do you think?

Do you know any club or school or instructor in the San Diego area where I can learn with an off road bike?

Otherwise, your opinion will be greatly accepted.

Mauricio

Gary LaPlante runs a school just outside of Anza:

Motoventures

If you've never ridden, plan on investing some money to save your life. Start with the Pacific Safety Council Basic Rider Course- Click This Link, then go to Gary's course. Gary's course is excellent! You will get a ton out of it after you have had some basic instruction.

Good Luck :D

If you've never ridden, plan on investing some money to save your life. Start with the Pacific Safety Council Basic Rider Course- Click This Link, then go to Gary's course. Gary's course is excellent! You will get a ton out of it after you have had some basic instruction.

Good Luck :D

I agree as well, you should take the BRC first. You will learn some basic skills like starting, selecting the proper gear, shifting braking and alot more, Then the Dirtbike School.

No matter what your skill level you will learn something from these classes.

As R.O. mentioned, invest in your life and well being. Knowledge is the key, everything else will follow. :lol: