Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Mojave Rd. Ride

Yep - I see lots of possible moisture in the forecast - so I will be sure to pack my rain gear - wait, I don't have any rain gear :blush:

Oh wait, I have a rain poncho from Home Depot which I plan to secure around my waist with a bungee cord (see, then I can attach it to my rear fender when I don't need it). I have a pair of dish washing gloves which will fit over my MC gloves (that's OK - I never use them anyway), and I have a ziploc bag to cover my GPS......

Yep - good to go!!!! :heh:

I have a 30 foot long cable that should be long enough to lock all the bikes together (with creative parking), if someone has room in a saddle bag or panier for it. Even though it is less that 4 lbs. I don't think I will have room for it(I haven't really decided on what I am taking yet :coolio: ). Besides that, I am bringing a 2000 DRZ, who in their right mind would take that when all your "nice" bikes are parked next to it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PB190001.jpg

Does anyone that is heading to Barstow tonight have a spare Clark gas cap gasket laying around? I just fueled up and had to fish part of the old gasket out of the bottom of my tank. I can whip something up here, but would prefer to have an OEM gasket to ride with. Thanks, Molotov Ken

Does anyone that is heading to Barstow tonight have a spare Clark gas cap gasket laying around? I just fueled up and had to fish part of the old gasket out of the bottom of my tank. I can whip something up here, but would prefer to have an OEM gasket to ride with. Thanks, Molotov Ken

When you get here Ken we can look at my KTM. It has a clark tank