Sign in to follow this  
RSalvarez

thanks to thr sweep riders

THANKS to all the sweep riders who waith for me on the saturday, as i came in after 8 am after a 150 miles ride to the start, they waith for me and was with me all the first section, then in jasper trail ( in the photo i was on the left side,on the trail ON THE SILVER GS), well i meet CRAIG,SPIDER,CAMERON AND OTHERS,SORRY IF I FORGOT THEIR NAMES AND MANY THANKS FOR THE HELP AND THE EVENT.

RESPECTFULLY, RSALVAREZpost-120-1172529425_thumb.jpg

THANKS to all the sweep riders who waith for me on the saturday...

...i meet CRAIG,SPIDER,CAMERON AND OTHERS,SORRY IF I FORGOT THEIR NAMES AND MANY THANKS FOR THE HELP AND THE EVENT.

I hope you can plan on spending some time with us next year (or do some other rides together this year). We're sorry you had to get back so early. That was papaalex who helped you out on the way up Oreflame Canyon:

Posted Image

I think someone photoshopped Papaalex into these photos. I didn't see him there all weekend. Ken

Beto,

It was good to have you with us for the first couple of sections. You did good and I hope to ride with you again soon (perhaps Mexico?).

I think someone photoshopped Papaalex into these photos. I didn't see him there all weekend. Ken

Alex told me when he arrived, "Whatever you do, don't let Ken see me" :D

He was actually a late arrival and he left for home as soon as we returned from the "difficult route" sweep (at dark). I can vouch for his presence...

Beto,

It was good to have you with us for the first couple of sections. You did good and I hope to ride with you again soon (perhaps Mexico?).

You say it, the old ranch still there for all the riders, jus bring water for the swiming pool!!

thank to papaalex for the help with the mirror

Ken,

what is your proof of riding DD? :D. I did not see you neither your pictures in reports. I heard that you found course being too difficult and went back home ;):blink: .

papa.

Ken,

what is your proof of riding DD? :ph34r:. I did not see you neither your pictures in reports. I heard that you found course being too difficult and went back home ;):P .

papa.

Ken was there and helped me with some of my gear. Were you there?? I saw no socks? Where were the banana socks? ;)