Sign in to follow this  
KLXBEN

Bear valley on the RMX

My son and I rode Bear valley with my newly acquired RMX 250 Today. Very Nice no traffic. Bike ran good just needs a little attention. The trail is as rutted and rocky as usual but there are a few new barricades. We met this other rider who was an interesting character who lives in Baja. Camps and rides out of his van. I think he said he was here on like a vacation. He showed us some awesome pics of riding in Baja and his house right on the cliffs. You sure meet cool some folks while riding!

I have one pic.

Thanks Kelly. Lets ride soon.

Nicely done sir. I cannot wait to ride with my son someday, of course he is only 2 so i have a ways to go :unsure: as the plastic wheels on his 6v limit his options right now.

it will come soon enough hobes...soon enough...dont rush it, but i can tell you, it is nice to ride with your kid.

my daughter and i have a tradition, every since she started riding.

on the last day of EVERY ride trip we take a daddy-daughter ride...just the 2 of us, no one else allowed....i have her point in any direction, and we just head off that way for a 30-60 minute ride, stop for a few cool views and shared memmories, just the 2 of us....great tradition for us

anyone feel free to adopt a similar policy and tradition :lol:

My son and I rode Bear valley with my newly acquired RMX 250 Today. Very Nice no traffic. Bike ran good just needs a little attention. The trail is as rutted and rocky as usual but there are a few new barricades. We met this other rider who was an interesting character who lives in Baja. Camps and rides out of his van. I think he said he was here on like a vacation. He showed us some awesome pics of riding in Baja and his house right on the cliffs. You sure meet cool some folks while riding!

I have one pic.

White van? We've ran into a similar dude at Corral a few times.

I have one pic.

White van? We've ran into a similar dude at Corral a few times.

Yes it was a white Astro van. He had a wr450 with all the goodies, and all the stickers to prove it.

Did not catch his name though.